Latest College Hoops News
- UConn Routs Texas In Women's Sweet 16, Reaches Regional Final Breanna Stewart had 31 points, 12 rebounds and seven assists to help UConn rout Texas 105-54 Saturday in the Sweet 16, earning coach Geno Auriemma his 100th NCAA Tournament win.
- Harrell Shoots Louisville Past NC State, Into East Regional Final Montrezl Harrell scored 24 points, reserve Anton Gill keyed a late-game surge, and Louisville beat North Carolina State 75-65 on Friday night in the East Regional semifinals of the NCAA Tournament.
- Gonzaga Steamrolls UCLA In Second Half, Advances To Elite Eight For First Time Since '99 Przemek Karnowski had 18 points and nine rebounds and second-seeded Gonzaga used a big run early in the second half to pull away for a 74-62 win over No. 11 UCLA on Friday night.
- After Disappointing End To Season, St. John's And Steve Lavin Agree To Part Ways St. John's split with basketball coach Steve Lavin on Friday after five seasons, announcing the decision a week following the Red Storm's loss in the first round of the NCAA Tournament.
- Iona Extends Cluess' Contract Through 2019-20 Season The Gaels have won at least 20 games and made a postseason appearance in each of Tim Cluess' five seasons.
- Can Irish Beat Kentucky? History Of Slaying Giants On Their Side With undefeated Kentucky facing Notre Dame Saturday for a shot in the Final Four, it will be familiar territory for the Fighting Irish.
- Kentucky Pulverizes West Virginia By 39 Points To Reach Elite 8 Perfect and pulverizing. Kentucky made West Virginia's press look pathetic.
- New Jersey Man In Legal Trouble For $800,000 NCAA Pool We are in the midst of March Madness – the annual frenzy of over college basketball – and many people have filled out brackets or know people running pools.