Latest College Hoops News
- UConn Women Break Their Own Record With 91st Consecutive Win The Huskies scored the game's first 21 points on way to breaking the record of 90 wins in a row coach Geno Auriemma's team first accomplished more than six years ago.
- Duke Coach Krzyzewski Takes Leave To Have Back Surgery The school announced Monday that the procedure is scheduled for Friday, with an anticipated recovery time of four weeks.
- Duke Suspends Grayson Allen Indefinitely After Tripping Opponent Duke suspended Grayson Allen indefinitely from the team Thursday, one day after he was caught tripping an opponent for the third time in a year.
- LISTEN: Hofstra Coach Joe Mihalich Looking Forward To Facing Kentucky The Hofstra Pride will get an opportunity to see how they stack up against one of college basketball's top teams Sunday.
- MUST WATCH: Felician University Player Hits Game-Winning Buzzer-Beater From Beyond Half-Court Zamir Wright took an inbounds pass with 2.2 seconds remaining, raced up the floor and then heaved the shot from more than 50 feet away, giving the Golden Falcons a 68-65 victory.
- Schwartz: Notre Dame Hoopsters Learn Lessons Of 9/11, Will Help Raise Scholarship Money For Victims' Children Beachem, Brey and the entire Fighting Irish men’s basketball team paid a visit to the site of the World Trade Center on Sunday when they took a tour of the 9/11 Memorial & Museum in lower Manhattan.
- NCAA Accuses Louisville Basketball Program Over Escort Allegations The governing body's report Thursday does not mention a lack of institutional control — the most serious violation — but says coach Rick Pitino failed to monitor staffer Andre McGee.
- LISTEN: Tom Izzo Discusses Hall Of Fame Induction, Tournament Upset The longtime Michigan State coach will be enshrined in the Naismith Memorial Hall of Fame on Friday.