Latest College Hoops News
- Florida Edges Wisconsin In Overtime Nail-Biter Chris Chiozza went end to end and made a 3-pointer at the buzzer to give Florida an 84-83 victory against Wisconsin on Friday night in the first overtime game of this NCAA Tournament.
- Kentucky Beats UCLA In Battle Of Goliaths De'Aaron Fox scored a career-high 39 points as the Kentucky Wildcats beat UCLA Friday night in a showdown between two of college basketball's goliaths for a spot in the South Regional final.
- After Journey From Gabon To New Jersey, South Carolina's Chris Silva Plays In NCAA Sweet 16 March Madness was in gear Friday evening with the Sweet 16, and there’s a local kid for us all to look up to.
- South Carolina Off To Elite 8 For First Time After Beating Baylor South Carolina is headed to the Elite Eight for the first time after Friday's 70-50 win over Baylor in the semifinals of the East Regional at Madison Square Garden.
- Top-Seeded North Carolina Takes Down Butler Top-seeded North Carolina certainly looked the part Friday night in the South Regional semifinals at FedEx Forum.
- Xavier Upsets Arizona, Wins Spot In Elite 8 Trevon Bluiett scored 25 points, Sean O'Mara scored inside with 40 seconds left and No. 11 seed Xavier upset No. 2 Arizona in the West Region on Thursday night.
- Top-Seeded Kansas Rallies In Second Half, Blows Out Purdue Kansas turned on the jets in the second half and the top-seeded Jayhawks soared to a 98-66 blowout of No. 4 seed Purdue on Thursday night in the Midwest Regional semifinals.
- Gonzaga Hits 3-Pointer Late, Beats West Virginia By 3 Gonzaga guard Jordan Mathews scored 13 points and made three 3-pointers to help the Bulldogs secure a victory over West Virginia in the NCAA Tournament West Region semifinals at the SAP Center on Thursday.