Latest College Hoops News
- Keidel: If You're A Sports Fan, It's Better To Be A Bostonian Than A New Yorker Beyond our native hubris, do we have absolutely anything to be proud of? Do we have any hardihood on the hardwood, diamond or gridiron?
- Paschall Leads Rams With 17 As Fordham Falls To GW 79-59 John Kopriva scored 19 points, and Patricio Garino added 16 and eight rebounds to help George Washington beat Fordham 79-59 on Thursday night.
- Pointer, Harrison Lead Rally As St. John’s Edges Marquette 60-57 Sir'Dominic Pointer scored a pair of consecutive baskets to spark a final rally and D'Angelo Harrison sank a pair of key free throws as St. John's battled past Marquette 60-57.
- Shorthanded Michigan Beats Rutgers 54-50 Derrick Walton Jr. scored 10 of his 12 points in the final six minutes as short-handed Michigan defeated Rutgers 54-50 on Tuesday night.
- Coach K's First Shot At 1,000 Wins Will Come Against St. John's At MSG His first chance to become the first men's coach in Division I history to reach four figures comes Sunday against St. John's in Madison Square Garden.
- Kentucky Stays Atop AP Poll; Seton Hall Slips To No. 24 With a national-best six ranked teams, the Big 12's conference race is having an every-week impact on the AP Top 25.
- DePaul Comes Back, Beats St. John's 71-67 In OT Myke Henry scored 19 and grabbed a career-high 12 rebounds to help DePaul overcome an 11-point second-half deficit and beat St. John's 71-67 in overtime on Sunday.
- St John's Tops Providence For First Big East Win Rysheed Jordan added 15 points and Sir'Dominic Pointer had scored 14 and grabbed seven rebounds for St. John's (12-4, 1-3), which shot 51 percent overall and made a season-high 10 3-pointers.