Latest College Hoops News
- Saint Peter's Beats MAAC's Conference Leader Iona, 68-60 Desi Washington scored 19 points and Tyler Gaskins added 16 as Saint Peter's beat conference leader Iona 68-60 on Sunday to lock up the No. 7 seed in the Metro Atlantic Athletic Conference tournament.
- Delgado's Late Basket Helps Seton Hall Snap 6-Game Skid Angel Delgado grabbed a rebound and scored with 16 seconds to play and Seton Hall rallied from a 12-point second-half deficit to defeat Creighton 67-66 on Saturday, snapping a six-game losing streak.
- St. John's Beats Georgetown 81-70 For 20th Win A 3 by Greene and a dunk by Pointer sparked an 11-0 run which gave St. John's (20-9, 9-7) a 16-6 lead with 14:38 left in the half.
- 6 Athletes Totally Wrong About The Blue-And-Black Dress Vision is pretty important in sports. Hand-eye coordination and stuff. Which is why these six athletes -- OK, five and a coach -- need to get to the optometrist ASAP.
- 12 Great Players In St. John's Basketball History With St. John's looking more and more like it will make the NCAA Tournament for the first time since 2010-11, it's time to look back on some of the great players who have called Jamaica, Queens, home over the last 70 years.
- Harrison Scores 20 As St. John’s Beats Xavier For Second Time In 10 Days D'Angelo Harrison scored 20 points, Sir'Dominic Pointer added 19 and St. John's beat Xavier 58-57 on Monday for its second win over the Musketeers in 10 days.
- St. John's Runs Past Seton Hall, 85-72 Sir'Dominic Pointer scored 20 points, grabbed eight rebounds, and added three blocks to lead St. John's to an 85-72 victory over Seton Hall on Saturday.
- Balanced Georgetown Squad Rolls Past St. John’s 79-57 Isaac Copeland scored 12 points and grabbed a career-high 10 rebounds to lead a balanced Georgetown - in which all five starters reached double figures - past St. John's 79-57 on Tuesday night.