Latest College Hoops News
- St. John's In Market For New Athletic Director Chris Monasch has resigned after 10 years as St. John's athletic director.
- St. John's Lands Star Point Guard Marcus 'Bright Lights' LoVett Out Of Chicago Picking up where former head coach Steve Lavin left off, Chris Mullin has completed the stunning recruitment of one of the nation's best high school guards.
- Derrick Gordon, First Openly Gay Player In NCAA D-I Hoops, To Transfer To Seton Hall Derrick Gordon is coming home -- and just in the nick of time it seems.
- Comfortable, Confident Chris Mullin Completes 1st Month As Coach At St. John's "I know I'm going to work but I'm also back at school," he said. "It will take a while to find that groove, that rhythm. It's different now with my family not here but all those things will fall into place in time."
- Head Coach Chris Mullin Signs 3 Transfers For St. John's Chris Mullin, the coach at St. John's for less than a month, signed three transfers Thursday, two of whom will be eligible right away.
- St. John's Swingman Sir'Dominic Pointer Wins Haggerty Award Sir'Dominic Pointer of St. John's won the Haggerty Award on Wednesday, presented to the All-Met Division I player of the year by the Metropolitan Basketball Writers Association.
- UConn's Ollie: 'I Have No Plans To Pursue Other Opportunities' The 42-year-old Ollie, who spent 13 years as an NBA journeyman before returning to his alma mater, has been linked to several NBA job openings since leading the Huskies to the 2014 NCAA championship.
- Boomer & Carton: Marshall Henderson Has A Question For Erin Andrews After Henderson got into some trouble for failing a drug test, Andrews took a shot at the young man on Twitter -- for which he vowed to get revenge. Fast-forward two years.