Latest College Hoops News
- Keidel: UCLA-Kentucky Is Everything That's Great About College Hoops Considering three of the big boys of college basketball were jettisoned before the Sweet 16, there's a clash of true, historic titans that's flying well under the radar.
- LISTEN: Grant Hill Says College Stars Won't Let Lure Of NBA Become Distraction In NCAA Tournament Some of the star players in the NCAA Tournament won't be in college for long.
- UConn Women's Team Advances With Blowout Win Over Syracuse Kia Nurse scored 29 points and tied an NCAA Tournament record with nine 3-pointers to lead UConn to a 94-64 win over Syracuse on Monday night in a second-round rematch of last year's national championship game.
- LISTEN: Mike Francesa Breaks Down Weekend Action In NCAA Tournament Mike Francesa opened his show Monday discussing the weekend's NCAA Tournament action.
- Lonzo Ball Carries UCLA In Win Over Cincinnati Now UCLA is headed to its third Sweet 16 appearance in four seasons under coach Steve Alford, erasing -- at least in part -- the 15-17 letdown of a year ago.
- Seventh-Seed South Carolina Stuns Duke To Head To Sweet 16 Sindarius Thornwell had 24 points, Chris Silva scored 13 of his 17 points in the second half and seventh-seeded South Carolina stunned No. 2 seed Duke 88-81 on Sunday night to advance to its first Sweet 16 in the NCAA Tournament's expanded bracket.
- Motley Scores 19 As Baylor Defeats USC Johnathan Motley had 19 points and 10 rebounds, and No. 3 seed Baylor defeated No. 11 seed Southern California 82-78 on Sunday in the second round of the NCAA Tournament.
- Oregon Rallies Late To Beat University Of Rhode Island Once the game ended and Oregon had narrowly advanced with a hard-fought NCAA Tournament win, Tyler Dorsey considered his two missed free throws with 3:36 left and how there might have been no celebrations at all.