Latest College Hoops News
- LISTEN: Hofstra Basketball Coach Joe Mihalich Talks About Turning Program Around Hofstra basketball coach Joe Mihalich said that when the took over the program three years ago, he and the administration were prepared for a tunaround to take a while.
- LISTEN: Mike Francesa Discusses The Legend Of Pearl Washington Mike Francesa opened his show Wednesday paying homage to Brooklyn native and Syracuse basketball great Dwayne "Pearl" Washington, who died Wednesday at the age of 52.
- Former Syracuse Star, Brooklyn Native Pearl Washington Dead At 52 Washington was diagnosed with the tumor in summer of 2015 and underwent surgery in the fall.
- UConn Coach Geno Auriemma Released From Hospital UConn women's basketball coach Geno Auriemma has been released from the hospital, where he was admitted Saturday with an undisclosed ailment.
- Pair Of Stony Brook Basketball Players Accused In On-Campus Smash And Grab Two basketball players from Stony Brook University were under arrest Tuesday, after being accused in an on-campus smash and grab.
- 'One Of The Luckiest Guys In The World': North Brunswick's Vic Miller Wins CBS Local's Bracket Challenge Vic Miller was one of more than 29,000 participants who signed up for the challenge. Today, he's the last one left standing.
- Chatelain: UConn Women May Be Great, But Nobody Is Watching Why aren’t people tuning into one of the great sports dynasties of all time? Because when UConn is involved there's next to no possibility for drama.
- Stewart Scores 24 To Lead Huskies To 4th Straight National Championship Breanna Stewart scored 24 points to lead the undefeated Huskies to their 11th national championship and fourth straight with an 82-51 win over Syracuse on Tuesday night.