Latest Tournament News
- Oregon Tops Kansas 74-60 To Advance To First Final Four In 78 Years Tyler Dorsey led the Ducks with 27 points, including 6-10 from three-point range, to lead Oregon past Kansas.
- Gonzaga Trounces Xavier 83-59 To Advance To First Final Four In School History Gonzaga has made history and is the first WCC team since San Francisco in 1957 to make it to the NCAA Tournament's Final Four.
- WATCH: Xavier Closes First Half Against Gonzaga With Wild 'Bounced In' Basket Without any hyperbole whatsoever, this might be an NCAA Tournament first.
- Florida Edges Wisconsin In Overtime Nail-Biter Chris Chiozza went end to end and made a 3-pointer at the buzzer to give Florida an 84-83 victory against Wisconsin on Friday night in the first overtime game of this NCAA Tournament.
- WATCH: Chris Chiozza Buries Wisconsin With Three In OT The Gators junior guard provided us with an unforgettable March moment.
- Kentucky Beats UCLA In Battle Of Goliaths De'Aaron Fox scored a career-high 39 points as the Kentucky Wildcats beat UCLA Friday night in a showdown between two of college basketball's goliaths for a spot in the South Regional final.
- WATCH: Zak Showalter Hits Three To Send Game To OT The Badgers senior guard stepped up in the biggest moment.
- WATCH: Frank Martin Praises SI Kids Reporter's Postgame Question The South Carolina coach was very impressed by the young reporter's question.