Latest Tournament News
- UConn Women Beat Dayton 91-70, Earn 8th Straight Final Four Birth Kaleena Mosqueda-Lewis scored 27 points to help UConn beat Dayton 91-70 on Monday night to advance to the national semifinals for an eighth straight season.
- NCAA Tournament: Best Games, Performances From The Sweet 16 & Elite 8 With a few days to go before basketball resumes, the only thing we can do to quench our March Madness thirst is talk about what was and what is still to come in this year’s NCAA Tournament.
- Kentucky Likely To Continue Record-Breaking TV Numbers Kentucky vs. Notre Dame was the highest rated NCAA game to air on cable and the Final Four ratings should be even higher.
- Five Things: Cats Enter Final Four With Eight Lives The record-setting start to the Tournament—as far as one-point games—gave way to exciting, compelling matchups this past weekend.
- NCAAs Down To Final Four: Michigan State, Duke, Wisconsin, Kentucky If you liked the look of last year's Final Four, you will love the 2015 edition. One game — Kentucky vs. Wisconsin — is not only a matchup of two No. 1 seeds, it's a replay of last year's semifinal.
- Boomer & Carton: Should Mullin Take The Job? And Madness On The Mind Boomer has his reservations about Mullin returning to coach a team he once starred for, citing all that goes into being a big-time college basketball coach.
- Duke Back In Final Four After 66-52 Win Over Gonzaga The Blue Devils and their trio of freshmen starters are going to their 16th Final Four, a record-matching 12th for coach Mike Krzyzewski, after a 66-52 win Sunday in the South Regional over Gonzaga...
- Spartans Final Four-Bound After 76-70 OT Win Over Louisville Coach Tom Izzo and the Michigan State Spartans capped an improbable run to the Final Four with an overtime win.