Latest Tournament News
- Keidel: NBA Needs To Raise Age Restriction The player, college, and NBA have suffered greatly in quality of play and players. And for every Kobe Bryant and Kevin Garnett there has been a conga line of lost causes, teens who toiled in Europe or Asia or worse once their hoop dreams melted into...
- Rising Star: Kansas Guard Naadir Tharpe The 5’11” Tharpe is averaging 30 minutes, 8.9 points, and 5.1 assists per game while shooting 45 percent from the field, 39 percent from deep, and 82 percent from the line.
- The Boss! Springsteen To Headline March Madness Music Festival Springsteen and the E Street Band will close the free, three-day festival on April 6 at Reunion Park, the downtown lot where the NCAA Final Four was played in 1986.
- Rising Star: Michigan State Guard Gary Harris The Big Ten’s Freshman of the Year last season is averaging 17.9 points per game (second in the conference), 4.3 rebounds, 2.8 assists, and two steals for the 22-6 Spartans.
- Rothstein: Monday Morning College Hoops Notebook; Upset Potential For Kentucky? The Wildcats have elite talent and can beat anyone in the country, but they're also susceptible to a potential early upset in the NCAA Tournament.
- Rising Star: SMU Guard Nic Moore Moore, a 5’9” point guard from Winona Lake, Ind., is playing as well as anyone in the American Athletic Conference right now. He leads his team with 14.1 points and 4.7 assists per game.
- What Does A Perfect March Madness Bracket Get You? $1B From Warren Buffett Even though it's only January, you might want to start brushing up on your college basketball knowledge. It could pay off -- big time.