- Five Things: Best NCAA Championship Game Ever? Villanova claimed its second national championship last night with a 77-74 victory over North Carolina on a buzzer-beating three from Kris Jenkins.
- 5 Things: Final Four Margin Of Victory Record Obliterated Villanova blasted Oklahoma 95-51, a semifinal record for margin, and North Carolina topped Syracuse 83-66. It sets up what should be—what we hope will be—a competitive final tonight.
- Five Things: Syracuse Crashes Final Four The Final Four in Houston is set and features three teams that spent time at No. 1 in the rankings this season and…Syracuse, a 10 seed that saved its best basketball for the Big Dance.
- 5 Things: Wild Finishes In NCAA Tournament Opening Weekend A season that provided a carousel of teams at the top of the rankings and plenty of upsets portended an unpredictable and entertaining March Madness.
- 5 Things: Fantastic Finishes And Selection Sunday As always, the committee made some puzzling decisions, but unless you’re a fan of a snubbed team, you’ve already moved on.
- 5 Things: NCAA Tournament Bids Clinched Several one-bid leagues crowned their tournament champion this past weekend. The other conferences wrapped up their regular season.
- Five Things: Grayson Allen, Tyus Jones Lead Duke To Championship A thrilling Tournament was capped last night by a fantastic final, as Duke beat Wisconsin 68-63. It was the fifth championship for Duke and Mike Krzyzewski.
- Interview: NYRR Teaches High School Seniors To 'Run For The Future' On Sunday, CBS2 welcomed members of the New York Road Runners' "Run for the Future" program to the studio to talk about their experiences.
- Best Things To Do In NYC This Weekend A roundup of the best events and things to do in New York City this weekend.
- National Park Service Celebrates 100th Birthday On August 25, 1916, President Woodrow Wilson signed an act that established the National Park Service as part of the the Department of the Interior.
- NYC Celebrates 240th Anniversary Of Revolutionary War's 'Battle Of Brooklyn' Events are being held this week to commemorate the 240th anniversary of the Revolutionary War's Battle of Brooklyn.
- WATCH: LI Artist Paints 25-Foot Pokemon Mural In Huntington Efren Andaluz painted 151 of the characters on the side of his Huntington studio called "On Da Loose Design.'' at 231 Broadway in Greenlawn.