Pro Football Kickoff
- Keidel: Patriots Being Forgotten Ahead Of Showdown With Red-Hot Chiefs Lost in the whirlwind of wild-card weekend is the team that never has to play in it because they're too good for it. The most successful team in the NFL has sailed largely under the radar.
- Then There Were 4: Colts-Pats, Packers-Seahawks To Play On Championship Sunday It's the Indianapolis Colts at the New England Patriots in the AFC championship game next Sunday. The Green Bay Packers visit the Seattle Seahawks in the NFC title game earlier in the day.
- Jared Max: Gov. Christie SHOULD Go To Lambeau This Weekend Many have criticized the New Jersey governor for carrying the flag for an out-of-state team. Not me.
New York Giants
- Silverman: McAdoo Gets Chance To Prove Himself Over Tough Stretch New York is now coming to the iron of its schedule, starting Sunday night with a game in Minnesota against the league’s newest powerhouse.
- Palladino: Jets, Giants, Yankees Have Embarrassed Themselves Of Late By the end of the week, the Jets, Giants, and Yankees will have supplied us with enough silliness to fill a new sequel of “Dumb and Dumber.”
- Victor Cruz On WFAN: Beckham Needs To Control Emotions, Understand Giants 'Need Him To Win' When asked Tuesday what he can do to help ensure that the excitable Beckham doesn't hurt the Giants, Cruz said he has to act like "a friend and brother" to him.
New York Jets
- Bowles: New Jet Seferian-Jenkins Will 'Sink Or Swim On His Own' Austin Seferian-Jenkins is getting a quick second chance from the New York Jets. Coach Todd Bowles is counting on the tight end to make the most of it.
- Jets' Decker Aggravates Shoulder Injury, Uncertain For Sunday New York Jets wide receiver Eric Decker aggravated a shoulder injury last Sunday, and his availability for the game against the Seattle Seahawks is uncertain.
- Keidel: Jets' Mess In KC Has Produced Some Serious Overreactions Social media is bubbling with "bench Ryan Fitzpatrick" signs. Some Jets fans are ready to restart the Geno Smith era. Allow me to talk you off the Twitter cliff.