Pro Football Kickoff
- Then There Were 4: Colts-Pats, Packers-Seahawks To Play On Championship Sunday It's the Indianapolis Colts at the New England Patriots in the AFC championship game next Sunday. The Green Bay Packers visit the Seattle Seahawks in the NFC title game earlier in the day.
- Jared Max: Gov. Christie SHOULD Go To Lambeau This Weekend Many have criticized the New Jersey governor for carrying the flag for an out-of-state team. Not me.
- Bucs Hoping Michael Johnson Excels This Season The Bucs took a gamble signing Michael Johnson to a huge contract, and this season, he has to be the guy.
New York Giants
- Giants Punter Steve Weatherford To Donate Brain For Scientific Research Giants punter Steve Weatherford, along with former NFL wide receiver Sidney Rice, will donate his brain for scientific research after he passes away.
- Report: Giants Considering Making A Run At Defensive Star Ndamukong Suh The Giants are reportedly considering casting their line toward the biggest fish in NFL free agency.
- Giants Place Franchise Tag On Defensive End Jason Pierre-Paul The New York Giants placed the franchise tag on defensive end Jason Pierre-Paul after the 26-year-old rebounded from two injury-plagued seasons.
New York Jets
- Jets Are Not Increasing Prices For Season Ticket Holders For 2015 Season "After considering many factors, we determined to keep season ticket prices unchanged for the 2015 season," Jets president Neil Glat said Tuesday.
- Report: Jets Owner, GM Discussing Potential Revis Reunion Woody Johnson is apparently still lobbying for Darrelle Revis within the walls at Florham Park. And the All-Pro corner will hit the open market next week if New England declines to pick up a $20 million option.
- Boomer & Carton: Rangers Are Rollin' And The Jets Best Be Spending So we had a happy Boomer and a cautiously optimistic Craigie on this action-packed Tuesday edition of the Morning Extravaganza...