Pro Football Kickoff
- Second Year For Eddie Lacy Could Push Packers To NFL's Most Balanced Offense Green Bay Packers running back Eddie Lacy had a spectacular year in 2013, but improvement by Lacy and a healthy Aaron Rodgers, the Packers may just end up being the NFL's most balanced offense in 2014.
- Pittsburgh's Ryan Shazier Best Bet To Start As Steelers Rookie Since 2001 The last time the Pittsburgh Steelers drafted a rookie who made an immediate impact and started opening day was Kendrell Bell in 2001, but first-round draft pick Ryan Shazier has all the skills of an NFL starter and the backing of defensive...
- Richard Sherman Makes Things Go BOOM! He may be known for his trash-talking, but that doesn't mean Sherman isn't one of the most talented cornerbacks currently in the NFL. As this year's cover athlete for Madden 15, he's out to prove there no such thing as the "Madden Curse".
New York Giants
- In The Face Of Doom And Gloom, Eli Remains Positive About Giants Eli Manning and the New York Giants have a lot of work to do before their regular-season opener next Monday night in Detroit. Their 5-0 preseason record doesn't even begin to tell their story.
- Report: Giants' Schwartz Could End Up On Short-Term IR, Meaning Week 9 Return The Giants desperately need a break on their offensive line.
- Palladino: Giants Desperately Need Beason Back In Middle Of The Defense He’s purely a run-stopper, as most middle linebackers of today are. But he is also no stranger to dropping back into the short zone on pass defense.
New York Jets
- Rex 'Not Sure Yet' If Milliner Will Be Ready For Jets' Season Opener The second-year cornerback suffered a high left ankle sprain during training camp on Aug. 10 and hasn't practiced since.
- Jets' Wide Receiver Hill Confident He Will Make The 53-Man Roster Stephen Hill's interviews are sometimes as perplexing as his play on the field.
- Jets QB Michael Vick Makes Quick Cameo In Philly Vs. Eagles Vick's first game back in the city he called home for five seasons was reduced to nothing more than a one-play cameo, something more suitable for an Instagram video rather than the highlight reels he filled with the Eagles.