Pro Football Kickoff
- Then There Were 4: Colts-Pats, Packers-Seahawks To Play On Championship Sunday It's the Indianapolis Colts at the New England Patriots in the AFC championship game next Sunday. The Green Bay Packers visit the Seattle Seahawks in the NFC title game earlier in the day.
- Jared Max: Gov. Christie SHOULD Go To Lambeau This Weekend Many have criticized the New Jersey governor for carrying the flag for an out-of-state team. Not me.
- Bucs Hoping Michael Johnson Excels This Season The Bucs took a gamble signing Michael Johnson to a huge contract, and this season, he has to be the guy.
New York Giants
- Giants Lying In Wait For Dysfunctional 49ers The San Francisco 49ers are hosting Super Bowl 50 at Levi's Stadium next February, which is the closest that the team will come to the Big Game in the near future.
- Have No Fear: Giants Back In The Hunt Following Consecutive Wins The New York Giants' horrible start to the season is a distant memory.
- Eli Manning On WFAN: 'We're Elevating Our Play In The Fourth Quarter' "Coach (Tom) Coughlin did a great job challenging us to start winning the fourth quarter and elevating our play in the fourth quarter," Manning said.
New York Jets
- Jets Sign Ex-Patriots Wide Receiver Kenbrell Thompkins To Practice Squad Thompkins was signed by New England as an undrafted free agent out of Cincinnati in 2013 and he caught 32 passes for 466 yards and four touchdowns as a rookie.
- Jets Are Patriots' Biggest Threat To Win 2015 AFC East After overlooking them at the start of the 2015 NFL season, NFL odds heading into Week 5 indicate that the Jets are the biggest threat to the Patriots in the chase for the 2015 AFC East crown.
- Bowles Pleased With Surprising Jets' 'Mature' Approach To 3-1 Start The transformation of the New York Jets began, in large part, the day they hired Todd Bowles.