Pro Football Kickoff
- Then There Were 4: Colts-Pats, Packers-Seahawks To Play On Championship Sunday It's the Indianapolis Colts at the New England Patriots in the AFC championship game next Sunday. The Green Bay Packers visit the Seattle Seahawks in the NFC title game earlier in the day.
- Jared Max: Gov. Christie SHOULD Go To Lambeau This Weekend Many have criticized the New Jersey governor for carrying the flag for an out-of-state team. Not me.
- Bucs Hoping Michael Johnson Excels This Season The Bucs took a gamble signing Michael Johnson to a huge contract, and this season, he has to be the guy.
New York Giants
- Report: FAA Takes Issue With Use Of Drones At Practice By 3 NFL Teams, Including Giants It appears the Giants jumped the gun in their attempt to use technology to gain a competitive edge.
- Giants' Weatherford On Tim Tebow: I Wouldn't Want Him On My Team What exactly are the Philadelphia Eagles doing at quarterback? Everyone is trying to figure it out -- even their rivals.
- Odell Beckham: I've Been Frustrated, But I Have No Issues With Teammates There's no question that Odell Beckham Jr. is frustrated. But upset with his teammates? Not the case, the Giants' star wide receiver claims.
New York Jets
- VOTE: 1010 WINS Sports Goat Of The Week Each week, 1010 WINS sports director Marc Ernay nominates the most inept figures in sports.
- Disgraced Ex-Jets Assistant Resurfaces In Diddy Kettlebell Incident Hip-hop music mogul Diddy was released from jail after an alleged assault with a weight-room kettlebell at the athletic facilities of UCLA, where his son is on the football team, police said.
- Kenrick Ellis: I Enjoyed My Time With Jets, But Giants Operate At An Entirely Different Level As far as Kenrick Ellis is concerned, the grass is definitely greener in Giants' blue.