Pro Football Kickoff
- Then There Were 4: Colts-Pats, Packers-Seahawks To Play On Championship Sunday It's the Indianapolis Colts at the New England Patriots in the AFC championship game next Sunday. The Green Bay Packers visit the Seattle Seahawks in the NFC title game earlier in the day.
- Jared Max: Gov. Christie SHOULD Go To Lambeau This Weekend Many have criticized the New Jersey governor for carrying the flag for an out-of-state team. Not me.
- Bucs Hoping Michael Johnson Excels This Season The Bucs took a gamble signing Michael Johnson to a huge contract, and this season, he has to be the guy.
New York Giants
- Palladino: Giants Could Reap Rewards Of Combined Practice Eli Manning couldn’t be happier about practicing alongside the Bengals, despite what happened the last time the Giants engaged in a similar activity.
- 'Entourage' Creator: Eli Manning Stood My Show Up, And I'm Still Angry "Entourage" creator Doug Ellin, a Long Island kid, loves the Giants. But he's not too happy with their quarterback.
- VOTE: 1010 WINS Sports Goat Of The Week Each week, 1010 WINS sports director Marc Ernay nominates the most inept figures in sports.
New York Jets
- Rex Ryan: Bills Are 'The Only Team In New York' Rex Ryan took a playful jab at his former team and their co-tenants by bringing up a geographically accurate fact -- and a sore subject in two states.
- Jets Release Backup Quarterback Matt Simms The New York Jets have released quarterback Matt Simms, who backed up starter Geno Smith the past two seasons.
- Keidel: Bowles Did Right By Announcing Jets Aren't Giving Geno A Free Pass Thank goodness for Todd Bowles, who interceded in the insanity by asserting that Geno Smith would merely compete for the starting quarterback job, not inherit it.