Pro Football Kickoff
- Keidel: Patriots Being Forgotten Ahead Of Showdown With Red-Hot Chiefs Lost in the whirlwind of wild-card weekend is the team that never has to play in it because they're too good for it. The most successful team in the NFL has sailed largely under the radar.
- Then There Were 4: Colts-Pats, Packers-Seahawks To Play On Championship Sunday It's the Indianapolis Colts at the New England Patriots in the AFC championship game next Sunday. The Green Bay Packers visit the Seattle Seahawks in the NFC title game earlier in the day.
- Jared Max: Gov. Christie SHOULD Go To Lambeau This Weekend Many have criticized the New Jersey governor for carrying the flag for an out-of-state team. Not me.
New York Giants
- Giants Running Back Andre Williams Making No Excuses For 2015 His second season in the NFL was a flop, and there is no doubt he is heading into his third looking to improve under new coach Ben McAdoo.
- Giants' Harrison Stuns Mom With New House In Louisiana Damon Harrison hasn't played a game for the New York Giants and he has already started delivering. The Giants haven't gotten anything yet from the massive defensive tackle. His mother has.
- Eli Apple Tested On First Day Of Giants' OTAs It was Eli vs. Eli on Day 1 of the Giants' organized team activities -- or at least it seemed that way.
New York Jets
- Back In Jets' QB Saddle, Geno Is 'Only Focused On The Future' With Ryan Fitzpatrick still unsigned and locked in a contract stalemate with the Jets, Geno Smith is back as the team's starting quarterback.
- Marshall, Decker, Mangold No-Shows At Jets OTAs Marshall and Decker have said publicly on multiple occasions this offseason they want the team to re-sign the free agent QB, and Fitzpatrick was seen at a Rangers playoff game last month with Mangold and Decker.
- 5 Things Ryan Fitzpatrick Is Doing As Jets Open OTAs As contract talks between Gang Green and the free agent quarterback drag on, here's a look at how Fitzpatrick is spending his days this week while his teammates hit the practice field.