Pro Football Kickoff
- Keidel: Patriots Being Forgotten Ahead Of Showdown With Red-Hot Chiefs Lost in the whirlwind of wild-card weekend is the team that never has to play in it because they're too good for it. The most successful team in the NFL has sailed largely under the radar.
- Then There Were 4: Colts-Pats, Packers-Seahawks To Play On Championship Sunday It's the Indianapolis Colts at the New England Patriots in the AFC championship game next Sunday. The Green Bay Packers visit the Seattle Seahawks in the NFC title game earlier in the day.
- Jared Max: Gov. Christie SHOULD Go To Lambeau This Weekend Many have criticized the New Jersey governor for carrying the flag for an out-of-state team. Not me.
New York Giants
- Schwartz: Giants' Spagnuolo To Give Back At 'Big Daddy' Camp The camp will serve as a chance for Spagnuolo and the others to teach the fundamentals of the game to the kids, whether they play tackle, flag, or just in the backyard.
- McAdoo Sends Giants Away With Warning To Be Ready For Camp McAdoo disclosed Thursday that he talked to the team three times in the last 24 hours about working out, staying out of trouble and showing up on July 28 ready to go.
- Giants' Spagnuolo Vows Defense Is 'Going To Be Better' After finishing last in total defense in 2015, the Giants signed defensive end Olivier Vernon, cornerback Janoris Jenkins, defensive tackle Damon Harrison and linebacker Keenan Robinson.
New York Jets
- Former NFL Coach, Innovative Mastermind Buddy Ryan Dead At 82 Buddy Ryan, the famed NFL coach who created the vaunted "46 Defense," has died, his agent confirmed on Tuesday morning.
- Tim Tebow Prays With Passengers, Transports Woman To Hospital After Man Suffers Medical Emergency During Flight Tim Tebow came to the aid of a family on board a flight while a man was suffering from a medical emergency.
- Palladino: Jets Need To Beat The Clock, Land Fitz Or Mo Wilk By Camp Smart money is on the Jets signing Fitzpatrick before Wilkerson, because the QB situation matters more than anything.