Pro Football Kickoff
- Keidel: Patriots Being Forgotten Ahead Of Showdown With Red-Hot Chiefs Lost in the whirlwind of wild-card weekend is the team that never has to play in it because they're too good for it. The most successful team in the NFL has sailed largely under the radar.
- Then There Were 4: Colts-Pats, Packers-Seahawks To Play On Championship Sunday It's the Indianapolis Colts at the New England Patriots in the AFC championship game next Sunday. The Green Bay Packers visit the Seattle Seahawks in the NFC title game earlier in the day.
- Jared Max: Gov. Christie SHOULD Go To Lambeau This Weekend Many have criticized the New Jersey governor for carrying the flag for an out-of-state team. Not me.
New York Giants
- Giants' Josh Brown Placed On NFL Exempt List The NFL is reportedly placing embattled Giants kicker Josh Brown on the commissioner's exempt list.
- Palladino: Giants MUST Beat NFL To Action And Cut Disgraced Brown Maybe it’s time the Josh Browns of the NFL -- and there are no doubt several more out there -- get invited to the exit.
- Report: Veteran Kicker Gould Joins Giants In London Gould is ranked 10th in NFL history with an .854 field goal percentage. He was expected to join the Giants for practice on Friday.
New York Jets
- Jets' Wilkerson Questionable Vs. Ravens With Ailing Ankle New York Jets defensive end Muhammad Wilkerson is questionable to play against the Baltimore Ravens on Sunday because of an ailing right ankle.
- Bowles Is Hopeful Smith Will Spark Jets' Flightless Offense Mired in a four-game skid and their playoff hopes dwindling, the New York Jets shook things up. Geno Smith is in at quarterback. Ryan Fitzpatrick is out.
- Gailey Knows It's On Him To Solve Jets' Offensive Woes Chan Gailey realizes there's plenty of blame to go around when it comes to the problems with the Jets' offense.