Pro Football Kickoff
- Top NFL Players Who Didn't Report To Training Camp Some players don't show up to NFL training camp, because of contract issues or maybe they just hate it. These are their stories.
- 5 Biggest NFL Training Camp Storylines With NFL training camp underway, let's look at the biggest storylines to watch for in camp the next month.
- 5 NFL Teams Already Out Of Contention For 2014 Season Every NFL team has a chance... theoretically. But these 5 teams might as well pack it in until 2015.
New York Giants
- Injuries Have Manningham Well Behind The Curve At Giants Camp Mario Manningham attended his first NFL training camp in 2008 as a third-round draft pick of the New York Giants, basically secured of his place on the team's opening day roster.
- Giants Set Incredibly Lofty Completion Percentage Goal For Manning In the midst of installing a new offense and eager to help Eli Manning bounce back from a brutal 2013 season, the Giants have a plan to turn their veteran quarterback into a version of Drew Brees.
- Giants' Brown Welcomes Kicking Competition At Training Camp Despite coming off one of the best years of his 12-year NFL career, Giants kicker Josh Brown is facing stiff competition from free agent Brandon McManus.
New York Jets
- Jets Offensive Lineman Oday Aboushi Helped Create 185 Smiles In Sudan He was part of a five-day surgical mission by the Islamic Medical Association of North America in early March to repair cleft lips in the African country.
- Jets' Calvin Pryor Has Concussion, Jace Amaro Tweaks Knee Safety Calvin Pryor was diagnosed with a concussion Sunday, and tight end Jace Amaro was sidelined in the middle of practice at training camp after tweaking his right knee.
- Calvin Pace On Jets' Defense: 'We're The Best' In NFL The way the Jets are talking, you may want to start saving up for playoff tickets now. But Lombardi trophies aren't won on the back pages.