Pro Football Kickoff
- Jets Open With A Pair On The Road, Finish At New England On New Year’s Eve The New York Jets will spend a couple of weeks on the road in 2017, before a divisional showdown against Miami brings them back to East Rutherford.
- Keidel: Patriots Being Forgotten Ahead Of Showdown With Red-Hot Chiefs Lost in the whirlwind of wild-card weekend is the team that never has to play in it because they're too good for it. The most successful team in the NFL has sailed largely under the radar.
- Then There Were 4: Colts-Pats, Packers-Seahawks To Play On Championship Sunday It's the Indianapolis Colts at the New England Patriots in the AFC championship game next Sunday. The Green Bay Packers visit the Seattle Seahawks in the NFC title game earlier in the day.
New York Giants
- WFAN Best Sports Moments: #1 -- Giants Win Super Bowl XLII If we've learned one thing while conducting three polls for WFAN's 30th anniversary, it's that New Yorkers have a giant place in their hearts (pun fully intended) for the Giants' Super Bowl XLII upset of the previously unbeaten Patriots.
- LISTEN: Tiki Barber Discusses His Playing Career, Working In Radio At WFAN's 30th Anniversary The franchise's all-time leading rusher now co-hosts the "Tiki and Tierney" show on CBS Sports Radio. He cuts his teeth in radio at WFAN while playing for the Giants.
- WFAN Best Sports Moments: #2 -- David Tyree's Helmet Catch Not only did the catch keep the drive alive, it helped set up the game-winning score four plays later -- a 13-yard pass from Eli Manning to Plaxico Burress.
New York Jets
- Keidel: So David Harris Is Good Enough For Patriots, But Not For Jets? Perhaps the purge was necessary, or some mutation of it. But did Harris really have to go? Was he such a financial anvil around the team's neck?
- Palladino: David Harris May Be The Ultimate 'Patriots-Type' Player The latest news surrounding David Harris all but encapsulated the difference between the Jets and the Patriots.
- Reports: Jets LB Lorenzo Mauldin Charged With Assault After Turning Himself In To Police Jets linebacker Lorenzo Mauldin turned himself in to police Wednesday and was charged with misdemeanor assault, according to multiple reports.