Pro Football Kickoff
- Bucs Hoping Michael Johnson Excels This Season The Bucs took a gamble signing Michael Johnson to a huge contract, and this season, he has to be the guy.
- Jake Locker Needs To Become A Leader for Tennessee Titans In 2014 With Chris Johnson gone, the Tennessee Titans look to redesign their offense and that all starts with quarterback Jake Locker. After an injury plagued career, Locker has to stay healthy and become a leader on and off the field if the Titans want to...
- Second Year For Eddie Lacy Could Push Packers To NFL's Most Balanced Offense Green Bay Packers running back Eddie Lacy had a spectacular year in 2013, but improvement by Lacy and a healthy Aaron Rodgers, the Packers may just end up being the NFL's most balanced offense in 2014.
New York Giants
- Week 3 Team Grades: Giants' Offense Comes Up Big, G-men Knock Off Texans 30-17 The key offensive players for the New York Giants finally showed up, and the G-men rode the stellar efforts of Rashad Jennings, Victor Cruz and Eli Manning in their 30-17 triumph over the Houston Texans. The Giants moved to 1-2 on the season, while...
- Rashad Jennings Rushes For 176 Yards As Giants Beat Texans Rashad Jennings ran for a career-high 176 yards and a touchdown and Eli Manning threw two TD passes as the New York Giants overcame some early mistakes and beat the suddenly error-prone Houston Texans 30-17 on Sunday.
- Giants Look To Avoid 0-3 Start, Face Resurgent Texans The Giants were just ahead of the Texans with a minus-15 turnover differential and easily led the league with 44 turnovers last year. Unlike Houston, New York hasn't been able to fix the problem.
New York Jets
- Injury Report: Milliner Doubtful, Decker Questionable For The New York Jets The New York Jets could be without two important pieces on Monday night as defensive back Dee Milliner has been listed as doubtful with wide receiver Eric Decker identified as questionable. Both of these injuries will put pressure on head coach Rex...
- Roger Goodell: 'The Same Mistakes Can Never Be Repeated' "Unfortunately, over the past several weeks, we have seen all too much of the NFL doing wrong," he said. "That starts with me."
- Jets' Milliner, Decker Looking More And More Like Game-Time Decisions New York Jets cornerback Dee Milliner is now dealing with tightness in his quadriceps in addition to a nagging high ankle sprain, leaving his status uncertain for Monday night's game against the Chicago Bears.