Pro Football Kickoff
- Bucs Hoping Michael Johnson Excels This Season The Bucs took a gamble signing Michael Johnson to a huge contract, and this season, he has to be the guy.
- Jake Locker Needs To Become A Leader for Tennessee Titans In 2014 With Chris Johnson gone, the Tennessee Titans look to redesign their offense and that all starts with quarterback Jake Locker. After an injury plagued career, Locker has to stay healthy and become a leader on and off the field if the Titans want to...
- Second Year For Eddie Lacy Could Push Packers To NFL's Most Balanced Offense Green Bay Packers running back Eddie Lacy had a spectacular year in 2013, but improvement by Lacy and a healthy Aaron Rodgers, the Packers may just end up being the NFL's most balanced offense in 2014.
New York Giants
- Eli On WFAN: Giants Need To Eliminate Mistakes Coming Out Of Their Bye While it may be premature to say the Giants are in trouble, they have a stretch of games coming up that could easily define their season-- and not in a good way.
- Dottino's Game Balls, Gassers: Giants Brutalized On Ground, End Of Story Let's make this as simple as possible. The Cowboys out-rushed the Giants, 156 to 104. You can start there, because everything else is secondary.
- Giants' Improved Play Isn't Good Enough Against Murray, Cowboys The Giants head into their bye week feeling as though they played an better game. But they still have consecutive losses to the two teams ahead of them in the NFC East.
New York Jets
- Percy Harvin Not 'Perfect,' But He's Happy For A Chance With Jets The New York Jets' newest wide receiver doesn't deny he has had some issues. But he also wants to be judged from what he does starting now, not just his checkered past.
- Keidel: Jets Made A Huge Mistake Getting Harvin, And Will Pay For It In The End The Jets don't cast out talent lightly. They hurl it with great abandon. Harvin is quite talented. But it appears he's even more tormented. And that's probably the part the Jets find more appealing, no matter how appalling.
- With Jets Next, Bills' Ground Game Decimated By Injuries The Bills had little choice but to try a pass from the 2-yard line with 1 second left in the game. Their top two running backs had been carted off the field in the first half.