Latest NFL News
- Report: Pierre-Paul Could Miss Start Of Season Following Fireworks Incident The Giants are aware of an incident involving Jason Pierre-Paul and fireworks, but the team is unsure about the severity of any injuries to the star defensive end.
- Jets' Demario Davis On WFAN: 'I'm Very High On Geno' The missing piece, according to most fans, is somebody to throw the ball. But Jets linebacker Demario Davis doesn't see it that way.
- Reports: JPP's Fingers Intact After Fireworks Accident; Giants Withdraw Offer The Giants star underwent tests on one finger for nerve damage, "and doctors believe there will be no permanent damage or disfigurement of his hands," ESPN reported.
- CBS2 Sources: Giants' Jason Pierre-Paul Injures Hand In Fireworks Accident Pierre-Paul is being treated at a hospital in Fort Lauderdale, the sources confirmed.
- Report: Sheldon Richardson Was Suspended For Marijuana Use Richardson will be eligible to return to the Jets' active roster on Monday, Oct. 5 after the team's Oct. 4 game against the AFC East rival Miami Dolphins.
- Palladino: No More Excuses For Geno Smith The supporting cast is in place. Soon it will be time for Geno Smith to put on the big-boy pants and lead the Jets -- or else.
- NFL Suspends Jets' Sheldon Richardson First 4 Games Of 2015 Season The Jets just got themselves a big dose of adversity.
- Geno On Jets' Impending Training Camp Competition: 'I Don't Feel Any Pressure' Geno Smith sounds like someone without a care in the world, which is odd considering the microscope he'll be under in a few short weeks.
- Stunning! Jets GM Maccagnan Wins 2015 Pulse Of The People Award Morning show co-host and fellow finalist Boomer Esiason, incredulous that the Pulse of the People committee would honor a newcomer, lamented yet another loss.
- Woody, Jets Help Wounded Veteran Get High-Tech Smart Home Among the special guests on hand was Jets owner Woody Johnson, whose $1 million donation last July enabled Tunnel to Towers to build two homes for veterans who have suffered devastating injuries.