Latest NFL News
- AP Sources: Goodell Will Not Recuse Self From Brady Appeal The union asked Goodell to withdraw from that role because it said he was not impartial and would be called as a witness.
- Richardson Gets Defensive, Tells Unhappy Jets Fans To Worry About Themselves Memo to Jets fans: I can do what I want, and not taking part in OTAs will not affect my performance on the field.
- Silverman: The Patriots' Dynasty Has Started To Crumble The three-headed partnership of Bob Kraft, Bill Belichick and Tom Brady may go on for one more year, but that’s about all that is left for this team.
- Michael Sam Signs 2-Year Deal With CFL's Montreal Alouettes Michael Sam, who made history last year as the first openly gay player selected in the NFL draft, is heading to the Canadian Football League.
- WFAN's Carton: NFL Owners Vetoing Deals With Ray Rice An NFL franchise was "locked and loaded" to sign scandal-ridden running back Ray Rice. Then the team's owner stepped in, according to WFAN co-host Craig Carton.
- Palladino: Beatty Injury Could Be Start Of Another Giant Nightmare Tom Coughlin must be having night sweats -- again. His starting left tackle joins luminaries such as Hakeem Nicks, Jason Pierre-Paul and Jon Beason as offseason injuries that had a major effect on Big Blue.
- Former Players: NFL Teams 'Conspired' To Push Painkillers The lawsuit reprises some of the allegations made in a federal lawsuit last year on behalf of 1,300 former players against the NFL.
- Dyer: Naming Smith The Jets' Starting QB In May Was Bowles' First Mistake Those who do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it.
- Jets' Dexter McDougle Returns To Field After Missing Last Season Dexter McDougle took a few speedy steps toward making good on a promise he made to himself — and New York Jets fans — nearly a year ago.
- Shuffle Coming To O-Line After Giants Blindsided By Beatty Injury Giants starting left tackle Will Beatty is going to be sidelined up to six months after tearing a pectoral muscle, the team announced on Thursday.