Latest NFL News
- Reports: Giants' Beckham Fined $12K For Verbally Abusing Official The Giants wide receiver has been fined $12,154, to be exact, for verbal abuse and excessive profanity toward an official on the field during the game, according to multiple reports.
- Broncos' Brandon Marshall Shares Racist Letter Mailed To Him The letter from an unnamed person included numerous racial slurs and expletives.
- Giacomini, McLendon Among 6 Jets Ruled Out Vs. 49ers New York Jets right tackle Breno Giacomini and defensive tackle Steve McLendon are among six players ruled out for the game at San Francisco on Sunday.
- Struggling 49ers Host Reeling Jets In Game Someone Must Win The NFL's schedule makers have done what the New York Jets and San Francisco 49ers haven't been able to do for more than a month: make sure one of those struggling teams doesn't pick up another loss.
- Keidel: Giants Can Join Heavyweight Division With Win Over Dallas No matter your excuses or explanations, this Sunday's game is rife with plots and subplots, from playoff implications to grudge matches to plain old payback.
- Gailey: Petty Had To 'Learn Everything' When He Got To Jets Chan Gailey has been busy developing Bryce Petty from the moment the quarterback came to the New York Jets last year as a fourth-round draft pick. The offensive coordinator had to start from scratch, though, right down to the basics.
- Palladino: Giants Should Assign JPP To OBJ's Behavior Detail If Odell Beckham, Jr. really needs a professor to show him how to conduct himself on and off an NFL gridiron, the Giants should put him in daily contact with Jason Pierre-Paul.
- Chiefs Take Control Of NFC West With 21-13 Win Over Raiders Kansas City's defense made life miserable for Oakland quarterback Derek Carr and the Chiefs beat the Raiders 21-13 on a frigid Thursday night to take control of the AFC West.
- LISTEN: McAdoo Likes Giants' Defensive Line's Chances Against Cowboys' O-Line Arguably the Giants' biggest game of the regular season is drawing near.
- Jets' Mangold Out Rest Of Season With Ankle Injury Mangold missed four games with the injury. He returned in Monday night's 41-10 loss to the Colts, but re-injured the ankle.