Latest NFL News
- Mariota, Henry Lead Titans Over Colts In AFC South Showdown Mariota didn't move around much on a cool night after missing a game with a strained left hamstring, but still managed to throw for a season-high 306 yards.
- Eli Manning On WFAN: Giants Haven't Stopped Believing In Themselves Conventional wisdom would tell you an 0-5 team might struggle with its confidence. Not so for the New York Giants entering Sunday's game against the Broncos, says Eli Manning.
- NFL Officiating Boss Stands Behind Overturned TD In Jets Loss NFL head of officiating Al Riveron on Monday defended his controversial reversal of a Jets touchdown against the Patriots.
- Al Michaels Apologizes For Making Harvey Weinstein Joke On 'Sunday Night Football' NBC play-by-play man Al Michaels has quickly apologized after making a joke about Harvey Weinstein during "Sunday Night Football."
- Keidel: Even If Refs Technically Got Jets Call Right, The Rule Is Rubbish As with all scores, the play was reviewed for authenticity -- a formality that should have yielded no words from the refs, just two raised arms to signal the score.
- Victory At Last For Giants As They Stun Broncos Eli Manning ignored the loss of four wide receivers, and the reeling New York Giants capped a stormy week of injuries and infighting by stunning the Denver Broncos on Sunday night.
- Kaepernick Files Grievance Against NFL Owners, Claiming Collusion To Keep Him Unsigned Colin Kaepernick filed a collusion grievance against NFL team owners Sunday, alleging collusion to keep him from being signed by a team.
- Jets Search For Answers After Touchdown Is Overturned Vs. Patriots Austin Seferian-Jenkins was sure he had a touchdown. So were his teammates. All the Jets fans in the crowd thought so, too.
- Jets Fall Short To Patriots; Brady Gets Wins Record The New England Patriots held on for a win over the New York Jets on Sunday to claim first place in the AFC East.
- Giants Must Do Something About Their Banged-Up Matador 'D' A decimated receiver corps isn't the Giants' only problem. Throw in the defense, too.