Latest NFL News
- Palladino: David Harris May Be The Ultimate 'Patriots-Type' Player The latest news surrounding David Harris all but encapsulated the difference between the Jets and the Patriots.
- LISTEN: Tiki Barber Discusses His Playing Career, Working In Radio At WFAN's 30th Anniversary The franchise's all-time leading rusher now co-hosts the "Tiki and Tierney" show on CBS Sports Radio. He cuts his teeth in radio at WFAN while playing for the Giants.
- WFAN Best Sports Moments: #2 -- David Tyree's Helmet Catch Not only did the catch keep the drive alive, it helped set up the game-winning score four plays later -- a 13-yard pass from Eli Manning to Plaxico Burress.
- Reports: Jets LB Lorenzo Mauldin Charged With Assault After Turning Himself In To Police Jets linebacker Lorenzo Mauldin turned himself in to police Wednesday and was charged with misdemeanor assault, according to multiple reports.
- Report: Ex-Jet Harris Reaches 2-Year Deal With Patriots Two weeks after being cut by the rebuilding Jets, linebacker David Harris has agreed to a two-year contract with the New England Patriots, ESPN's Adam Schefter reported on Wednesday.
- Jets Sign Former Bears Receiver Marquess Wilson The Jets added some depth to their receiving corps on Tuesday.
- Silverman: Titans Appear Ready To Take Next Step Up Ladder The Tennessee Titans just may be the NFL’s breakout team in 2017, and they just may be the team to beat in the AFC South.
- Larry Grantham, Former Jets Linebacker, Dies At 78 Former New York Jets outside linebacker Larry Grantham, a starter and defensive standout on the 1969 Super Bowl team, has died. He was 78.
- Titans Agree To Terms With Ex-Jet Eric Decker The Tennessee Titans and wide receiver Eric Decker have agreed to terms on a one-year deal.
- Giants Striving To Have An Elite Defense In 2017 The New York Giants went from one of the NFL's worst defenses in 2015 to one of the 10 best in coordinator Steve Spagnuolo's second season in charge.