Latest NFL News
- Geno Named Jets Starter After 35-24 Loss To Giants Smith had a solid preseason and took about 80 percent of the snaps with the starters over Vick during training camp, making the announcement a mere formality.
- It May Be The Preseason, But For Fans The Jets-Giants ‘Snoopy Bowl’ Counts New York bragging rights were on the line on Friday night when the Jets and Giants squared off. When the grills heated up on Friday so did an undeniable football rivalry.
- Smith, Vick Toss TDs But Jets Fall Short Against Giants 35-24 Geno Smith and Michael Vick each threw touchdown passes with the New York Jets' starting offense, and the defense mostly shut down Eli Manning before the Giants' backups rallied for a 35-24 preseason victory Friday night.
- Vick: I'm Here For Geno But He Really Needs To Get It Done Now Michael Vick has done everything asked of him and some things people don't really know about in his role as mentor to Geno Smith.
- Keidel: Next 6 Months Will Sell Or Bankrupt The 'Johnny Football' Brand With the NFL mushrooming into a nuclear corporate, sports, and social behemoth, the shards of its power splattered across every corner of society, it's crossover power has created crossover stars.
- Jets Guard Willie Colon: MetLife Stadium Is 'Our House' "At the end of the day, that's our house, and we consider it our house," Colon said of MetLife Stadium. "The only way to solve it is to beat them."
- Palladino: Washington, Hill Hinge Hopes On Jets-Giants Preseason Game Hill is the real question mark in this game, not because of his immediate future, but because of his long-range outlook. He’s a roster lock, but this is his last year as such.
- Jets And Giants Hoping For Far Less Drama At This Year's 'Snoopy Bowl' Rex Ryan has not-so-fond memories of the last time the Jets faced the Giants. Well, other than winning a preseason game that earned his team a Snoopy-topped bronze trophy.
- Doctor: Hall Of Fame Quarterback Jim Kelly Showing No Traces Of Cancer Hall of Fame quarterback Jim Kelly has received encouraging news in his battle with cancer.
- Brooklyn Gets Team In New Fall Experimental Football League The Brooklyn Bolts will play at MCU Park, the home of the minor-league baseball Cyclones, a Class A farm team of the Mets.