Latest NFL News
- Giants' Harrison Stuns Mom With New House In Louisiana Damon Harrison hasn't played a game for the New York Giants and he has already started delivering. The Giants haven't gotten anything yet from the massive defensive tackle. His mother has.
- Eli Apple Tested On First Day Of Giants' OTAs It was Eli vs. Eli on Day 1 of the Giants' organized team activities -- or at least it seemed that way.
- Mom Of Giants' Eli Apple To Join ESPN's 'Sunday NFL Countdown' The mother of Giants first-round pick Eli Apple will make an NFL debut of her own this fall.
- Report: NFL Sought To Influence Study On Brain Injuries New Jersey Rep. Frank Pallone says the league tried to strong-arm the National Institutes of Health into taking the project away from a researcher that the NFL feared was biased.
- Fitzpatrick Says He Wants To Return To Jets, Won't Walk Away From Football The team has reportedly offered Fitzpatrick a deal for $7 million to $8 million annually while he has sought millions more.
- Tom Brady To Appeal 'Deflategate' Suspension Again The court ruled 2-1 on April 25 that commissioner Roger Goodell was within his rights to suspend Brady for four games for his role in using improperly inflated footballs in the 2015 AFC championship game.
- Darrelle Revis Fires Longtime Agents New York Jets cornerback Darrelle Revis, one of the NFL's highest-paid players among non-quarterbacks the past several years, has fired his longtime agents.
- NFL Returns $700K Used To Honor Troops Arizona Sens. John McCain and Jeff Flake had complained that the Pentagon spent more than $10 million in marketing and advertising contracts with professional sports teams between 2012 and 2015 for what the senators dubbed "paid patriotism."
- Poll: 9 Of 10 Native Americans Not Offended By Redskins Name A recent national poll found that nine of 10 Native Americans aren't offended by the Washington Redskins name.
- Giants Tried To Claim QB Zach Mettenberger The Giants reportedly put in a waiver claim for former Titans quarterback Zach Mettenberger, but he was awarded to the San Diego Chargers instead.