Latest NFL News
- Silverman: Talented Rookie Receivers Appear To Be Taking Over For Veterans Teams that are looking for upgrades in the wide receiver department are looking to the draft instead of free agency.
- Maccagnan Says He's Keeping Jets' Options Open In First Round Of NFL Draft Up, down, sideways ... Mike Maccagnan will consider moving in all directions during the opening round of the NFL Draft.
- Rashad Jennings: Improved Giants Can Win Super Bowl 50 "No question," the 30-year-old told Newsday. "We've got the skill set to do that. We showed flashes last year, but they were obviously being overshadowed by what we didn't do so well."
- Jets Exercise Fifth-Year Option For 2016 On Quinton Coples Coples, the Jets' first-round draft pick in 2012 out of North Carolina, had a career-high 6 1/2 sacks last season.
- Giants' Cruz Confident He'll Be An Elite Wide Receiver Again Six months after undergoing knee surgery, wide receiver Victor Cruz has no doubt that he will play in the New York Giants' regular-season opener against the Dallas Cowboys.
- VOTE: 1010 WINS Sports Goat Of The Week Each week, 1010 WINS sports director Marc Ernay nominates the most inept figures in sports.
- Judge OKs 65-Year Deal Over NFL Concussions; Could Cost $1B A federal judge has approved a potential $1 billion plan to resolve thousands of NFL concussion lawsuits filed by retired players.
- Marcus Mariota On WFAN: I Have No Idea Where I'm Going In NFL Draft Marcus Mariota is having the time of his life. But don't ask him which NFL city he will be calling home this fall. He says he has no idea.
- Jets' Bowles: Too Early To Get Amped Up Over Schedule Todd Bowles is proving once again that he's the anti-Rex.
- Jon Gruden On Geno Smith: 'He Is Getting Better ... I See Progress' "As painful as it is for some Jets fans, I see some progress," Gruden said Tuesday on a conference call with reporters.