Latest NFL News
- Reports: Giants Agree With Several Players, Including Hillis, Stevie Brown, Schwartz The NFL's first day of free agency was a free-for-all, and the New York Giants were right in the middle of it.
- Reports: Revis On His Way Out Of Tampa; Might He Return To Jets? Might a Darrelle Revis reunion in East Rutherford be on the horizon? Buckle your seat belts, folks.
- Howard Hits Open Market; Jets Sign Folk To Reported Multi-Year Deal The Jets were already looking for offensive line help before they ran into problems re-signing Austin Howard.
- Giants' Snee, Weatherford Restructure Contracts; Baas To Be Released Baas played three games last season because of knee and neck injuries. The Giants will save more than $1.75 million in salary-cap space by cutting him.
- Free Agency Primer: Giants Aiming To Improve Offense What does Reese need to address, above all? The offense. Last season, the Giants finished 28th in the NFL in total yards and 28th in points.
- Free Agency Primer: Jets To Address A Bunch Of Needs On Both Sides Of Ball Jets fans need to buckle up, because once free agency officially begins at 4 p.m. on Tuesday there's no telling how different the team will look in a relatively short period of time.
- Tone's Time Runs Out: Jets Release Veteran Wideout Holmes There was a time when Santonio Holmes was beloved by the Jets' fan base. He was as clutch as they come. Now, he's as unemployed as they come.
- Hakeem Nicks Sees Himself Catching On With Luck, Newton Or Rivers The impending free-agent wideout told ESPN that he could be a team's "missing link," specifically mentioning quarterbacks in Indy, Carolina and San Diego.
- Antonio Cromartie Says Goodbye To Jets; Sanchez, Holmes Next? The move with Antonio Cromartie could be just the first of a few high-profile players being released this offseason by the Jets.
- Jets Releasing Pro Bowl Cornerback Antonio Cromartie His cap figure for 2014 was set to be around $15 million. His release would create about $9.5 million in cap space.