Latest NFL News
- Don't Look Now, But Stephen Hill Is Having Quite The Camp For Jets Stephen Hill has been booed, cursed at by fans and labeled a "bust" by critics. The New York Jets wide receiver has heard it all, and he's trying to ignore it. And it appears to be working.
- Giants' Randle Says He's Ready For A Bigger Role In The Offense Judging by his confidence level and intensity at camp, Rueben Randle seems ready to take over as the Giants' No. 2 receiver behind Pro Bowler Victor Cruz.
- Goodell Defends 2-Game Ban For Ravens' Rice In Domestic Violence Case Goodell stressed that the Baltimore Ravens' running back has assumed responsibility for his conduct, has no history of assault and is following a court order to enter a diversionary program following his domestic violence arrest.
- Michael Strahan Ready To Wing It At Hall Of Fame Induction The former Giants defensive end has it all: the single-season sacks record, a Super Bowl ring and lots and lots of screen time. This weekend, he'll get his gold jacket.
- Jets' Geno Smith: I've Gained Speed, And I Know When To Use It Jets quarterback Geno Smith isn't just bigger and stronger this year. He says he's quicker, too.
- Giants Running Backs, Ready To Step Up, Rally Around David Wilson The severity of Wilson's neck injury has not been released by the team. One report by NJ.com said the 23-year-old would "need a miracle" to get back on the field.
- Jets' 1st-Rounder Pryor Returns To Practice; Not Cleared For Contact Calvin Pryor wore a red, no-contact jersey Thursday during positional drills after being cleared for physical activity by team doctors.
- Donald Trump Advances In Buffalo Bills' Sale Process Donald Trump has been chosen to advance to the next round of bidding to purchase the Buffalo Bills, a person familiar with the sale selection process told The Associated Press on Thursday.
- Report: David Wilson 'Needs A Miracle' After Suffering Burner Wilson insists everything is "fine" with his surgically repaired neck, but the Giants are reportedly preparing for the worst.
- As Jets' Defense Beats Up The Offense In Camp, Mornhinweg Formulates A Plan Marty Mornhinweg might be the not-so-secret key to the New York Jets' success this season. Yep, even more than Geno Smith. Or, Michael Vick. Even Eric Decker, Chris Johnson and the offensive line.