Latest NY Syndicated Local
The incident took place at 2:30 a.m. Oct. 2 on Franklin Avenue near Prospect Place in Crown Heights.
The Nassau County Health Department has no specific rules regarding the length of hair kitchen employees can have at a restaurant.
Kenneth Minor was convicted of murder and sentenced to 20 years to life in prison in 2011, but his conviction was later overturned.
Middlesex County Prosecutor Andrew Carey’s office has charged seven Sayreville varsity football players with sexually assaulting four younger teammates during several hazing rituals in the locker room. He talked exclusively to CBS 2 on Monday.
Cooler fall nights are great for soup. Try this “superfood” soup soon!
- Miller Place Family Seeks Justice In Hit-And-Run That Left Mother Dead 1 hour ago
- New Jersey Businessman Admits Stealing $100,000 Worth Of Water 2 hours ago
- De Blasio Done Answering Questions About Aide Noerdlinger, Boyfriend 2 hours ago
- Doctor In Gigi Jordan Trial: Boy Didn’t Appear To Fear Allegedly Abusive Dad 4 hours ago
- Video Shows Police Cruisers Chasing Carriage Horse Through Manhattan 4 hours ago
- Nassau University Medical Center Equipped For Ebola 4 hours ago
- Mayor De Blasio Announces Achievements, Goals For Overhauled Build It Back Program 5 hours ago
- Chemical Leak Contained At Refinery In Linden, NJ 5 hours ago
- New Jersey Assemblyman Hosts Summit On Cybersecurity 5 hours ago