Latest NY Syndicated Local
Comedian Larry David will soon end his run in the Broadway play “Fish in the Dark,” which he wrote and directed.
As many as 30 vehicles were stuck in the water in Toms River Thursday evening, as severe storms brought on major flooding.
A man was struck and seriously injured by a vehicle Thursday night on the busy Grand Concourse in the Bronx.
Police were searching Thursday for five suspects in a burglary that targeted a 90-year-old man and his 88-year-old wife in Woodside, Queens earlier this month.
Police say Travis Bloch, 25, is wanted in connection with the death of Christopher Duran, 14, who was shot once in the head and three times in the chest last Friday.
- Man Groped Woman On Subway In Brighton Beach, Brooklyn, Police Say 7 hours ago
- Police: Man Lifted Woman’s Skirt, Exposed Himself In Morningside Park 8 hours ago
- Tenants Accuse Landlord Of Trying To Muscle Them Out Of East Village Building 8 hours ago
- Rescue And Recovery Workers Honored At 9/11 Museum, 13 Years After Efforts Ended 8 hours ago
- Man Takes His Ailing Dog On Adventure Around Country To Celebrate Life 10 hours ago
- Gigi Jordan Sentenced To 18 Years For Killing 8-Year-Old Autistic Son 10 hours ago
- Largest-Ever Study On Catcalls Shows Street Harassment Starts For Women At Puberty 11 hours ago
- Shoppers Concerned After Worker Mugged At Gunpoint Outside Roosevelt Field Mall 11 hours ago
- Abused Pit Bull Puppy Finds Loving Home With Disabled Marine On Long Island 11 hours ago