Latest NY Syndicated Local
A search was under way Monday night for suspect tin a wheelchair who held up a bank in Astoria, Queens.
She says the interaction with the two men happened in a matter of seconds, and after being punched, she didn’t even have time to react.
The arrest comes at the same time that the NYPD is on high alert, concerned about a possible ISIS-inspired terror attack in the United States this holiday weekend.
For the first time in its history Monday, the New York City Rent Guidelines Board voted in favor of a rent freeze on one-year rent-stabilized leases.
Fire marshals believe someone intentionally started a fire and vandalized a church community center in Woodhaven, Queens.
- Prosecutors: Man Called In 11 Bomb Threats At JFK This Month 9 hours ago
- Long Island Veteran Receives Medals More Than 70 Years After D-Day Invasion 9 hours ago
- Metro-North Employees Accused Of Helping Others Cheat On Licensing Tests 10 hours ago
- NYC Marks 5th Anniversary Of Restaurant Letter Grading 10 hours ago
- Specialty Foods Take Center Stage At ‘Summer Fancy Food Show’ 11 hours ago
- L.I. Woman Thinks She Got Knock On Door From Escaped Prisoners At Upstate Home 13 hours ago
- Police Searching For ‘Dangerous’ Carjacker On Long Island 13 hours ago
- American Flags Taken Down, Poles Destroyed In Rockaway Park 13 hours ago
- Tenafly Residents Want Historic Building Spared From Demolition 13 hours ago