Latest NY Syndicated Sports
On Sunday, ESPN.com reported that the Cavaliers were interested in trading 35-year-old center Brendan Haywood to the Nets for small forward Joe Johnson.
The Knicks are in a long-term rebuild and getting a player with that type of upside is exactly the type of asset they should be targeting.
The Giants star underwent tests on one finger for nerve damage, “and doctors believe there will be no permanent damage or disfigurement of his hands,” ESPN reported.
On Sunday, manager Terry Collins was blunt when he said that his star pitcher has to “get over it.”
They say there’s no better place to win than the Big Apple. Tell that to a big-time basketball player who finds the weather and the winning much more palatable in the world west of the Hudson.
- Who Is Carli Lloyd? 5 Facts About U.S. Soccer’s World Cup Hero 11 hours ago
- Hartnett: Salary Cap Squeeze Has Put The Rangers In A Bind 11 hours ago
- Palladino: Winning First Halves A Good Start For Yankees, Mets 12 hours ago
- Don Zimmer’s Widow Furious After Jersey Vanishes From Luggage 07/03/2015
- Heyman: Terry Collins Is Not In Danger Of Being Fired In Coming Days 07/03/2015
- Schmeelk: Knicks Have Their Big Man, And Plenty Of Players Are Still Available 07/03/2015
- Silverman: No Player Showed More Determination Than Martin St. Louis 07/03/2015
- Hartnett: Martin St. Louis Wore Rangers Sweater Proudly, Raised Bar For Teammates 07/03/2015
- Palladino: No More Excuses For Geno Smith 07/03/2015