Latest NY Syndicated Sports
The Islanders sent a loud-and-clear message to one of the NHL’s top glamour teams, the Pittsburgh Penguins: “We can play any game you want, and we can beat you. Keep trying, but we are not going away.”
This is a completely different hockey team than we’ve seen in years past. The Isles have tons of offensive firepower, defensive depth and quality goaltending.
There’s only one true trophy, one 12-point buck Woody can bag this winter — Jim Harbaugh. And if the ornery 49ers coach is on sale after the holidays, he needs to be the singular focus of Woody Johnson’s affection.
With the Knicks at 4-11 and closer to the first pick in the draft than the NBA playoffs, chatter has already started about the Knicks’ upcoming offseason.
With each passing week, it’s looking less and less likely that the Jets will retain head coach Rex Ryan after the season.
- Lichtenstein: 20 Things New York Sports Fans Can Be Thankful For 8 hours ago
- What Fans Of Each Local Team Have To Be Thankful For 9 hours ago
- Jared Max Would Like To Wish You An Improbable Thanksgiving 9 hours ago
- Palladino: There’s No Tease Here —The Jets Are Losers, Period! 11 hours ago
- Rangers’ St. Louis Heads Back To Tampa 2 Points Shy Of Magical 1,000 11/25/2014
- Latest Jets Billboard Urges Woody Johnson To Fire Idzik Or Sell Team 11/25/2014
- Schmeelk: Melo’s Early Injuries Not A Good Sign For Knicks Long Term 11/25/2014
- Jastremski: Getting You Ready For Thanksgiving NFL Overload 11/25/2014
- On WFAN: Antrel Rolle Defends Giants D-Coordinator Perry Fewell 11/25/2014