Latest NY Weather 2012
New York City officials say there’s no need to panic because extreme weather danger isn’t imminent. And just in case it ever is, they said they do have a plan.
On Thursday, it will be very hot and humid with a high near the record of 97, last reached in 1988, according to AccuWeather. RealFeel temperatures are expected to be between 100 and 105 on Thursday.
- Sayreville Residents Eager, But Nervous About Buyouts
- Christie Announces Buyout Plan For Homeowners Susceptible To Flooding
- Federal Report: Sandy Warnings Were Confusing Despite Accurate Forecasts
- LBI Grocery Store Reopens Following Months Of ‘Hell’ From Sandy
- Reopening Ceremony Held For Long Island’s Nautical Mile
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.