Latest NY WFAN
Evan Turner had his first career triple-double with 10 points, 12 rebounds and 10 assists and Boston pulled away with 20 unanswered points in the second half.
Sean Monahan scored a power-play goal 35 seconds into the third period and the Calgary Flames beat the New Jersey Devils 3-1 on Wednesday night to move into a Western Conference wild-card spot.
Quincy Pondexter scored a career-high 25 points and the New Orleans Pelicans won their third straight, 102-96 over the Brooklyn Nets on Wednesday night.
Matt Martin and Johnny Boychuk scored less than a minute apart early in the third to break a tie and the New York Islanders went on to rout the Arizona Coyotes 5-1 on Tuesday night.
Kevin Hayes broke a scoreless deadlock 3:00 into the third period, Cam Talbot made 21 saves, and the New York Rangers hung on to beat the Calgary Flames 1-0 on Tuesday night.
- Schneider Stops 38 As Devils Blank Coyotes, Win 4th Straight 02/24/2015
- Lopez Scores 19, Leads Nets To 110-82 Win Over Nuggets 02/24/2015
- Bosh Out, But Heat Torch Knicks 111-87 02/20/2015
- Pair Of Cammalleri Goals Help Devils Hold Off Canucks, 4-2 02/20/2015
- Rangers Extend Road Winning Streak To 5 With 3-1 Win Over Sabres 02/20/2015
- Leddy Has Goal, 2 Assists As Islanders Cool Off Predators 02/20/2015
- Talbot Beaten Twice In Shootout As Rangers Fall To Canucks 02/20/2015
- Johnson Stops 37 As Isles Skate To 4-1 Win Over Carolina 02/18/2015
- Gomez, Josefson Score In Shootout; Devils Edge Woeful Sabres 2-1 02/18/2015