Latest NY WFAN
Tyson Chandler had three dunks during Dallas’ sizzling start to his return to New York, and Dirk Nowitzki scored 16 points to help the Mavericks beat the Knicks 107-87 on Tuesday night.
Dwyane Wade scored 28 points, and the Miami Heat beat the Brooklyn Nets 95-91 on Tuesday night.
Drew Brees threw for 375 yards and three touchdowns and the New Orleans Saints beat the Chicago Bears 31-15 on Monday night to grab the NFC South lead.
Josh Bailey scored the winning goal in the fifth round of the shootout, and the New York Islanders rallied in the third period for the second straight game and beat the New Jersey Devils 3-2 on Monday night.
Mason Plumlee scored a season-high 18 points and had 10 rebounds, and the Brooklyn Nets broke open a close game in the fourth quarter to beat the Philadelphia 76ers 88-70 on Friday night.
- Knicks Snap 10-Game Losing Streak With 101-95 Win Over Celtics 12/12/2014
- Cardinals Get It Done With Field Goals, End Rams’ Shutout Streak 12/12/2014
- Islanders Drop 3rd Straight, Fall To St. Louis 6-3 12/12/2014
- Flyers Score Every Which Way As Devils Lose In Philly 12/12/2014
- Nets Drop Third Straight, Fall To Chicago 108-80 12/11/2014
- Isles Give Up Another 3-Goal Lead, Lose To Wild 12/10/2014
- Pelicans Drop Knicks 104-93, Hand New York 9th Straight Loss 12/10/2014
- Devils Fall To Chicago 3-2 In Shootout 12/10/2014
- Nets Play The Fool In 110-88 Loss To King James, Cavs In Front Of Royal Audience 12/09/2014