Latest NY WFAN
Lucas Duda hit a tiebreaking single in the eighth inning that sent the New York Mets to their 10th consecutive victory Wednesday night, 3-2 over the Atlanta Braves.
Paul Millsap scored 19 points and the top-seeded Atlanta Hawks again survived a tougher-than-expected test from the Brooklyn Nets, holding on for a 96-91 victory.
Catcher Kevin Plawecki made an impressive big league debut, contributing with his bat and glove as the banged-up New York Mets won their ninth straight game by beating the Atlanta Braves 7-1 Tuesday night.
Chris Young and Stephen Drew homered in a three-run seventh and Nathan Eovaldi earned his first win with the New York Yankees, 5-2 over the Detroit Tigers on Tuesday night.
J.D. Martinez and Yoenis Cespedes hit consecutive RBI singles in the seventh inning, and Joba Chamberlain got Jacoby Ellsbury to hit into a crucial double play in the eighth.
- Kljestan, Grella Provide The Offense As Red Bulls Beat Earthquakes 2-0 04/17/2015
- Colon Helps Himself A Bit As Mets Beat Marlins 4-1 For 6th Straight Win 04/17/2015
- Ovechkin, Caps Even Series At 1 With 4-3 Win Over Isles 04/17/2015
- Rangers Get Out To Early Lead, Take Game 1 From Penguins 04/17/2015
- Duda’s Hot Bat Leads Mets Over Marlins For 5th Straight Win 04/17/2015
- Sapong Scores Late Goal; Philadelphia Ties NYCFC 04/17/2015
- D’Arnaud, Duda Go Yard As Mets Finish Sweep Of Phillies 04/16/2015
- Yanks’ Bullpen Battered As Bombers Fall To Orioles 04/16/2015
- Nets Beat Magic, Sneak Into Playoffs After Pacers Loss 04/16/2015