Saturday, September 20, 2014 | 10am – 4pm
Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum
WFAN is proud to announce the Yankees Radio Network FanFest at Pier 86, adjacent to the Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum. This event is 100% FREE. No Tickets Required. Open to the public.
Missed the event in years past? If you’re a Yankees Fan, you won’t want to miss it this year. Watch a recap of the event from last year to get a taste of what FanFest is all about.
It’s the perfect way to spend a Saturday with friends, family, and fellow Yankee fans. Come enjoy the free games, food, live music, player autographs, and much much more.
Bring your Yankees memorabilia with you to FanFest and have it signed by some great former Yankees. All autographs at FanFest are FREE! Due to extreme popularity, autograph availability will be limited.
Players scheduled to sign autographs:
- Doc Gooden 11:00 a.m to 1:00 p.m.
- Goose Gossage 11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
- Willie Randolph Noon to 2:00 p.m.
Autograph rules: No photographs.Wristbands will be distributed starting at 10:30am. One autograph per person and only ONE item. Lines will form 30 minutes prior to signing. Players scheduled to sign autographs are subject to change.
Among the most popular activities at FanFest are the FREE interactive baseball games.
- Little Sluggers Home Run Derby
- Full Size Batting Cages
- Base Running Speed Challenge
- Fast Speed Pitch
- Watch a recap of the 6th Annual FanFest in 2012 »
- Watch a recap of the 5th Annual FanFest in 2011 »
- Watch highlights from the 2010 FanFest