Frank has been the nighttime sports anchor on 1010 WINS since January of 1996.
He’s a 1982 graduate of Seton Hall University who began his radio career that same year at WSUS in Sussex County, New Jersey, spending 8 years as morning announcer and station manager while also covering sports for a locally produced nightly cable news program.
In l990 he joined WPAT in New York as a weekend announcer and morning show producer, eventually being elevated to host of the station’s overnight show in 1993.
The most exciting story Frank has covered for WINS was the Yankees run to the World Series title in 1996. His favorite sports moment is the infamous “Bill Buckner” game 6 of the 1986 World Series when Mookie Wilson’s slow roller went through Buckner’s legs at first keeping the Mets’ World Series hopes alive.
Frank’s favorite sports to cover are baseball and college basketball. His broadcasting influences include Dan Ingram, Don Criqui and Bob Costas.
Frank lives in New Jersey with his wife Petrina and three children: Jenn, Ryan and Erin.
- 1Panthers WR Steve Smith Rips Mark Sanchez: ‘He Sucks!’
- 2Planned Jets Helipad Has Madison, N.J., Residents Fuming
- 3Palladino: Jets’ Circus None Of Steve Smith’s Business
- 4Jets RB Mike Goodson Arrested On Drug, Weapons Charges
- 5Freeney’s Father: Dwight Would ‘Love’ To Play For...
- 6David Garrard Considers Coaching Internship Offer From Jets
- 7Dyer: Don’t Rush Geno! Jets Need To Resist Temptation With...