Categories: Health

More Latest Photos

PHOTOS: Explosion Near Port Authority Bus Terminal
First Snowfall Of The Season In NYCThe Tri-State Area saw its first snowfall of the season on Saturday, December 9, 2017.
PHOTOS: Southern California WildfiresA raging wildfire fueled by ferocious winds is sweeping across Southern California.
40th Annual Kennedy Center HonorsSome of the most impactful artists were recognized Sunday night at the 40th Annual Kennedy Center Honors in Washington, D.C.
NFL Players Put On Special Cleats For CharityAbout 800 NFL players sported customized cleats to support charitable organizations on Sunday, Dec. 3, 2017.
85th Annual Rockefeller Center Christmas Tree LightingCrowds gathered under tight security for the 85th Annual Rockefeller Center Christmas Tree Lighting on Wednesday, Nov. 29, 2017.
  1. Andreas says:

hi Ni,Thank you so much I’ve adalrey receive my item. That was a very prompt delivery.love the pink straightener.Thanks again .look forward to buying more stuff from mystyleclinic. regardsdiana

2. Kutang says:

I?m not that much of a ietrennt reader to be honest but your sites really nice, keep it up! I’ll go ahead and bookmark your website to come back in the future. Cheers

3. Michele says:

Hi, i’ve done enteyrhivg you wrote and the “Reply To Comment” shows up, but when I try to click it, an error appears: bX-aao4ju.Could you tell me how to fix this, if you know?Thank you.

4. Elispgeorgianne says:

I am sure you will love imitation coach bags for more detail

1. Sammy says:

Shall I try to find an utadpe for my software or something? Thanks! Tina Hey, I cant view your site properly within Opera, I actually hope you look into fixing this.

5. carolae says:

Looks as though Susan’s 1 breast is larger than the other. She should have gotten reimbursed at least half the money for this bad plastic surgery.

1. Agus says:

I have atlosubely NO idea why Blogspot doesn’t have this simple feature already. But it doesn’t matter now! Thank you SO VERY MUCH for having this, easily accessible code… really, you’re a godsend 🙂 thanks

2. Oliva says:

Hello,hi as i do srseihh your fine blog, I would enjoy if you allow me to write a multimedia review about your incredible wordpress blog on my own would you allow me that?

6. carolae says:

What a joke….she was trying to stay young forever but looks like a clown. However, am sure she is laughing all the way to the bank.

1. Nargiz says:

Hello. I’ve added the cemomnt reply feature to my blog. However, the issue I’m having is on my other pages that you can create through blogger, when the cemomnt feature is set to enable for them and click on “reply” it brings up a “We’re sorry, but we were unable to complete your request.” message.By any chance could you tell me what I am doing wrong? I mean it’s working properly on the main blog page. But doesn’t work properly on the other pages, for example about me, and etc.Any help with this would be highly appreciated. Thank you!!

7. carolae says:

The sad thing is that you can’t sue your surgeon for this. You signed a release and am sure there is a tiny clause in there somewhere that says you can’t sue the surgeon if it doesn’t come out the way you want it to. She and a slew of other actresses who have had face lifts, etc. look terrible! Saw Carol Burnett on AMC the other day….she’s another one who looks worse than what she did.

8. jj says:

Barbara Eden looks like a chipmunk! she was so lovely!

9. Shannon says:

The cat lady got all those surgeries to please her husband. Big cats turned him on. He finally dumped her and now she’s having the surgeries reversed.

10. Horice Sheet says:

What happened to Tila’s face? Did they show her face?

11. jgreen says:

I used to think Kathy Griffin was a man, now I am convinced of it. Lovin that Herman Munster hair do

12. Mike says:

How appropriate. She wins the Commie award…it should be colored red.

1. Deb says:

Yes, very appropriate.

13. sage says:

These STARS look fantastic!! So beautiful. I think they look better then ever. Gorgeous actually. Barbara Edens cheeks are so nice and high…makes her look 30 years younger. Burt looks amazing!!

1. Deb says:

What pictures were you looking at? Barbara looks scary!

2. Christine says:

It’s cnltaiery excessive. I kind of like the system I am using (hashcash-like) but of course, it doesn’t really prevent any targetted attack. It’s not invasive though.

14. KMandingo says:

Holy Jeez, uh, ah, eeh, eh, ugh, neeooo, ahhhhhh!!!!

15. Mark Silvers says:

There are some truly scary looking celebs here.
    Vanity of vanities, saith the Preacher, vanity of vanities; all is vanity.
    — Ecclesiastes 1: 2 (KJV)

16. Ernesto says:

Ironical!! Hollyvoid directors complain now because due to their stretched skins and sore, actors can not act anymore!!! So, what’s the purpose of this craze of looking plastic??? You can see the way going down when they accept jobs in bad movies so to pay huge bills, including their franken-plastic-surgeon guru. Sad, but true. When you really have talent and something to offer rather than your looks, you will never think you need to look younger or better, simply nobody asks you to, because you DO have talent and something really good to offer to Hollyvoid grinding machine and brainless viewers.

17. Christine Rodriguez says:

I feel sorry for these people, they are under so much pressure to look good that they don’t realize that they are not doing themselves any favors by doing so many surgeries. They end up looking far worse than they intended.

1. Kazuhisa says:

Hey! I just wish to give a huge thubms up for the nice data you have got right here on this post. I might be coming back to your weblog for more soon.

18. James Sullivan says:

Even the poor get old, but this is one time being poor is good. These celebrities look grotesce,