Bad Celebrity Plastic Surgery

Heidi Montag & Spencer Pratt Promote "How To Be Famous" Heidi Montag promotes her book "How to be Famous" at Borders Books & Music at Columbus Circle on November 16, 2009 in New York City. (Photo by Will Ragozzino/Getty Images)
Susan Lucci Susan Lucci arrives at the 32nd Anniversary Carousel Of Hope Gala at the Beverly Hilton Hotel on October 23, 2010 in Beverly Hills, California. (Photo by Frazer Harrison/Getty Images)
Tila Tequila LOS ANGELES, CA - NOVEMBER 21: Actress Tia Tequila attends the Rolling Stone 2010 American Music Awards VIP after party on November 21, 2010 in Los Angeles, California. (Photo by Frederick M. Brown/Getty Images)
Barbara Eden
Barbara Eden
Actress Barbara Eden attends the Hollywood Women's Press Club luncheon June 20, 2001 in Los Angeles. Barbara Eden gave the key note speech at the event. (credit: Frederick M. Brown/Getty Images)
Jocelyne Wildenstein
Jocelyne Wildenstein
Socialite Jocelyne Wildenstein arrives for the Dennis Basso fashion show May 20, 2002, in New York City. (credit: Lawrence Lucier/Getty Images)
Bruce Vilanch
Bruce Vilanch
Writer Bruce Vilanch poses with an auction item, Botox treatments, at The 2003 Tony Awards Party hosted by Jennifer Tilly and honoring Rita Moreno at the Skirball Center on June 8, 2003, in Los Angeles. (credit: Kevin Winter/Getty Images)
Kathy Griffin
Kathy Griffin
Kathy Griffin poses in the pressroom during Comedy Central's First Ever Awards Show "The Commies" at Sony Pictures Studios in Culver City, Calif. (Photo by Frederick M. Brown/Getty Images)
LaToya Jackson
LaToya Jackson
Singer LaToya Jackson poses backstage at the 2004 World Music Awards at the Thomas and Mack Center on September 15, 2004 in Las Vegas. (credit: Frederick M. Brown/Getty Images)
Pete Burns
Pete Burns
Pete Burns is seen outside the Celebrity Big Brother House on the night of the grand final at Elstree Studios on January 27, 2006, in Borehamwood, England. (credit: Gareth Cattermole/Getty Images)
Courtney Love
Courtney Love
Actress Courtney Love arrives to the Rodeo Drive Walk of Style award held at Beverly Hills City Hall on Feb. 8, 2007, in Beverly Hills, Calif. (credit: Charley Gallay/Getty Images)
Sylvester Stallone
Sylvester Stallone
Sylvester Stallone attends Spike TV's 4th Annual "Guys Choice Awards" held at Sony Studios on June 5, 2010, in Los Angeles. (credit: Christopher Polk/Getty Images)
Burt Reynolds
Burt Reynolds
Actor Burt Reynolds attends a special screening of "The Longest Yard" May 24, 2005, in New York City. (Photo by Peter Kramer/Getty Images)
Mickey Rourke
Mickey Rourke
Mickey Rourke poses during Paramount Pictures & Marvel Entertainment's "Iron Man 2" photo call held at the Four Seasons Hotel on April 23, 2010, in Los Angeles. (credit: Robyn Beck/AFP/Getty Images)
Joan Rivers
Joan Rivers
Joan Rivers at Angelika Film Center on May 26, 2010 in New York City. (credit: Jemal Countess/Getty Images)
Categories: Health

Latest Galleries

2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion ShowThe Victoria's Secret Fashion Show rocked Paris last night as some of the world's top models hit the legendary runway. The official program airs Monday, Dec. 5 at 10 p.m. on CBS.
84th Annual Rockefeller Center Christmas Tree LightingScenes from the 84th Annual Rockefeller Center Christmas Tree lighting on Wednesday, Nov. 30. 2016.
Colombia Plane Crash
Photo Gallery: Ohio State University AttackA man plowed his car into a group of pedestrians at Ohio State University and began stabbing people with a butcher knife Monday before he was shot to death by a police officer. Police said they are investigating whether it was a terrorist attack.
Fidel Castro Through The YearsFormer Cuban leader Fidel Castro, who led a rebel army to improbable victory in Cuba, embraced Soviet-style communism and defied the power of 10 U.S. presidents during his half century rule, died Saturday at age 90.
Macy's 90th Annual Thanksgiving Day ParadeThousands of people are lining New York City streets amid tight security for the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade.
Donald Trump Holds Weekend Meetings In Bedminster, NJ
Supermoon Lights Up The SkyThe brightest moon in almost 69 years will be lighting up the sky this week in a treat for star watchers around the globe.

1. Andreas says:

hi Ni,Thank you so much I’ve adalrey receive my item. That was a very prompt delivery.love the pink straightener.Thanks again .look forward to buying more stuff from mystyleclinic. regardsdiana

2. Kutang says:

I?m not that much of a ietrennt reader to be honest but your sites really nice, keep it up! I’ll go ahead and bookmark your website to come back in the future. Cheers

3. Michele says:

Hi, i’ve done enteyrhivg you wrote and the “Reply To Comment” shows up, but when I try to click it, an error appears: bX-aao4ju.Could you tell me how to fix this, if you know?Thank you.

4. Elispgeorgianne says:

I am sure you will love imitation coach bags for more detail

1. Sammy says:

Shall I try to find an utadpe for my software or something? Thanks! Tina Hey, I cant view your site properly within Opera, I actually hope you look into fixing this.

5. carolae says:

Looks as though Susan’s 1 breast is larger than the other. She should have gotten reimbursed at least half the money for this bad plastic surgery.

1. Agus says:

I have atlosubely NO idea why Blogspot doesn’t have this simple feature already. But it doesn’t matter now! Thank you SO VERY MUCH for having this, easily accessible code… really, you’re a godsend🙂 thanks

2. Oliva says:

Hello,hi as i do srseihh your fine blog, I would enjoy if you allow me to write a multimedia review about your incredible wordpress blog on my own would you allow me that?

6. carolae says:

What a joke….she was trying to stay young forever but looks like a clown. However, am sure she is laughing all the way to the bank.

1. Nargiz says:

Hello. I’ve added the cemomnt reply feature to my blog. However, the issue I’m having is on my other pages that you can create through blogger, when the cemomnt feature is set to enable for them and click on “reply” it brings up a “We’re sorry, but we were unable to complete your request.” message.By any chance could you tell me what I am doing wrong? I mean it’s working properly on the main blog page. But doesn’t work properly on the other pages, for example about me, and etc.Any help with this would be highly appreciated. Thank you!!

7. carolae says:

The sad thing is that you can’t sue your surgeon for this. You signed a release and am sure there is a tiny clause in there somewhere that says you can’t sue the surgeon if it doesn’t come out the way you want it to. She and a slew of other actresses who have had face lifts, etc. look terrible! Saw Carol Burnett on AMC the other day….she’s another one who looks worse than what she did.

8. jj says:

Barbara Eden looks like a chipmunk! she was so lovely!

9. Shannon says:

The cat lady got all those surgeries to please her husband. Big cats turned him on. He finally dumped her and now she’s having the surgeries reversed.

10. Horice Sheet says:

What happened to Tila’s face? Did they show her face?

11. jgreen says:

I used to think Kathy Griffin was a man, now I am convinced of it. Lovin that Herman Munster hair do

12. Mike says:

How appropriate. She wins the Commie award…it should be colored red.

1. Deb says:

Yes, very appropriate.

13. sage says:

These STARS look fantastic!! So beautiful. I think they look better then ever. Gorgeous actually. Barbara Edens cheeks are so nice and high…makes her look 30 years younger. Burt looks amazing!!

1. Deb says:

What pictures were you looking at? Barbara looks scary!

2. Christine says:

It’s cnltaiery excessive. I kind of like the system I am using (hashcash-like) but of course, it doesn’t really prevent any targetted attack. It’s not invasive though.

14. KMandingo says:

Holy Jeez, uh, ah, eeh, eh, ugh, neeooo, ahhhhhh!!!!

15. Mark Silvers says:

There are some truly scary looking celebs here.
    Vanity of vanities, saith the Preacher, vanity of vanities; all is vanity.
    — Ecclesiastes 1: 2 (KJV)

16. Ernesto says:

Ironical!! Hollyvoid directors complain now because due to their stretched skins and sore, actors can not act anymore!!! So, what’s the purpose of this craze of looking plastic??? You can see the way going down when they accept jobs in bad movies so to pay huge bills, including their franken-plastic-surgeon guru. Sad, but true. When you really have talent and something to offer rather than your looks, you will never think you need to look younger or better, simply nobody asks you to, because you DO have talent and something really good to offer to Hollyvoid grinding machine and brainless viewers.

17. Christine Rodriguez says:

I feel sorry for these people, they are under so much pressure to look good that they don’t realize that they are not doing themselves any favors by doing so many surgeries. They end up looking far worse than they intended.

1. Kazuhisa says:

Hey! I just wish to give a huge thubms up for the nice data you have got right here on this post. I might be coming back to your weblog for more soon.

18. James Sullivan says:

Even the poor get old, but this is one time being poor is good. These celebrities look grotesce,