Categories: Best of Entertainment

More Latest Photos

48th NYC Pride MarchCrowds gathered for the 48th New York City Pride March on Sunday, June 25, 2017.
NBA DraftPhotos from Thursday night's NBA Draft at Barclays Center.
WFAN 30th AnniversaryPhotos from WFAN's 30th anniversary celebration at Grand Central Terminal.
Storm Damage: Monday, June 19, 2017Storms brought down trees, cut power and left streets flooded in the Tri-State Area on Monday, June 19, 2017.
Driver Rams Car Into Police Vehicle In Paris
USS Fitzgerald Collides With Cargo Ship

1. ave bee says:

Bald is not beautiful, unless you are in chemo or loosing your hairline

2. shaved??? what non-sence says:

i mean come on the hair of a women is her beuty!

1. Piucca says:

if you really think that hair makes a women beautiful you need help.

3. scir91onYouTube says:

i love having a thick full head of hair at 33. thank god i was not one of those balding males in his 20s! being bald sucks! my girlfriend plays with my hair and she loves it 😀

4. Jessica says:

How funny, their comment about Britney “Some say she had a meltdown and shaved her head.” as if there was any confusion about what happened. And, for the record, she looks hideous, as does Lori Perry. Portman and Moore rock it though!

5. Mike says:

Nothing better that a woman with a shaved head!!!!!

6. joey says:

This man I like very much Cuba Goodding Jr. He has this intelligent look which I am sure i he is, but there is some sexiness there. I all so think he is a very good actor.

7. joey says:

Sean Connery has all ways being the one and only man in the movie world that carries his spryness well. I love you Sean Connery.

8. joey says:

What a man, I love this guy he is so sexy and that voice, it is deep. There is something about this man that is so magnetic. I think you are wonderful Vin Diesel .