Categories: Best of Entertainment

More Latest Photos

Stonewall Inn Rally Against Trump Transgender Bathroom PolicyHundreds of protesters gathered Thursday night outside the Stonewall Inn to denounce President Donald Trump's reversal of his predecessor's transgender bathroom policy on Thursday, Feb. 22, 2017.
6 Rescued After Falling Into Central Park PondSix children fell through the ice at the pond in Central Park Monday, Feb. 20, 2017.
Thousands Attend ‘Not My Presidents Day’ Rally In NYCProtesters across the country are attending what’s being billed as “Not My Presidents Day” rallies, including thousands in Columbus Circle outside the Trump International Hotel
2017 NBA All-Star GamePhotos from the NBA All-Star Game on Feb. 20, 2017, in New Orleans.
Small Plane Crashes In Bayonne, New JerseyA pilot was injured when a small plane crashed in Bayonne, New Jersey on Sunday, Feb. 19, 2017.
The Art Of Food At Sotheby'sChefs from some of New York City's best eateries re-imagined classic works of art as culinary masterpieces at Sotheby's "Art Of Food" event on Feb. 4, 2017.

1. ave bee says:

Bald is not beautiful, unless you are in chemo or loosing your hairline

2. shaved??? what non-sence says:

i mean come on the hair of a women is her beuty!

1. Piucca says:

if you really think that hair makes a women beautiful you need help.

3. scir91onYouTube says:

i love having a thick full head of hair at 33. thank god i was not one of those balding males in his 20s! being bald sucks! my girlfriend plays with my hair and she loves it 😀

4. Jessica says:

How funny, their comment about Britney “Some say she had a meltdown and shaved her head.” as if there was any confusion about what happened. And, for the record, she looks hideous, as does Lori Perry. Portman and Moore rock it though!

5. Mike says:

Nothing better that a woman with a shaved head!!!!!

6. joey says:

This man I like very much Cuba Goodding Jr. He has this intelligent look which I am sure i he is, but there is some sexiness there. I all so think he is a very good actor.

7. joey says:

Sean Connery has all ways being the one and only man in the movie world that carries his spryness well. I love you Sean Connery.

8. joey says:

What a man, I love this guy he is so sexy and that voice, it is deep. There is something about this man that is so magnetic. I think you are wonderful Vin Diesel .