Categories: Best of Entertainment

More Latest Photos

PHOTOS: Women's Marches Around The WorldMen, women, and children across the globe took to the streets Saturday in solidarity with the Women's March on Washington.
Trump, Pence Families Attend Inaugural BallsThree inaugural balls were held across Washington, D.C. on Friday night.
President Donald Trump's Inaugural ParadePresident Donald Trump and his family march for his inaugural parade in Washington, D.C. on Friday, Jan. 20, 2017.
Donald Trump Sworn In As PresidentDonald J. Trump becomes the 45th president of the United States on Friday. Here's a look at the Inauguration Day events.
Violent Protests In Washington On Inauguration Day
Photos: President Barack Obama Departs Oval Office

1. ave bee says:

Bald is not beautiful, unless you are in chemo or loosing your hairline

2. shaved??? what non-sence says:

i mean come on the hair of a women is her beuty!

1. Piucca says:

if you really think that hair makes a women beautiful you need help.

3. scir91onYouTube says:

i love having a thick full head of hair at 33. thank god i was not one of those balding males in his 20s! being bald sucks! my girlfriend plays with my hair and she loves it 😀

4. Jessica says:

How funny, their comment about Britney “Some say she had a meltdown and shaved her head.” as if there was any confusion about what happened. And, for the record, she looks hideous, as does Lori Perry. Portman and Moore rock it though!

5. Mike says:

Nothing better that a woman with a shaved head!!!!!

6. joey says:

This man I like very much Cuba Goodding Jr. He has this intelligent look which I am sure i he is, but there is some sexiness there. I all so think he is a very good actor.

7. joey says:

Sean Connery has all ways being the one and only man in the movie world that carries his spryness well. I love you Sean Connery.

8. joey says:

What a man, I love this guy he is so sexy and that voice, it is deep. There is something about this man that is so magnetic. I think you are wonderful Vin Diesel .