More Latest Photos

PHOTOS: 91st Annual Macy's Thanksgiving Day ParadeThe Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade made its way through 2 1/2 miles of Manhattan with marching bands, performers from Broadway hits, elaborate floats and signature giant balloons.
Francesa: A Night To RememberPhotos from Mike Francesa's "A Night to Remember" at the Tilles Center on Long Island.
WFAN Introduces New HostsWFAN on Wednesday announced its new lineup, which includes new co-hosts Gregg Giannotti, Chris Carlin, Bart Scott and Maggie Gray.
PHOTOS: Hundreds Killed In Iran-Iraq EarthquakeA 7.3 magnitude earthquake near the Iraq-Iran border killed over 400 people across both countries, sent residents fleeing their homes into the night and was felt as far away as the Mediterranean coast.
PHOTOS: Election Day 2017
PHOTOS: Texas Horrified By Church MassacreScenes from the crime scene and a vigil after 26 people were killed in a shooting at the First Baptist Church in Sutherland Springs, Texas.

1. kendra says:

that is thee most grost thing i have ever saw in an animal!

2. bashie says:

Unbelievable! What a wonderful living art form. You can feel the love the owners have for their pet pigeon. Some of the birds are so strange to me that I can’t tell the head from the torso.

3. ed says:

Over 55 years ago I had a coop in my backyard in Queens , NY. We had Homers and Tiplets and never really ever saw any of these birds you display in a flock. You only saw some of them at shows.
    It was a great hobby during much simpler times. I miss my birds and the “50’s”

1. Rugbyball says:

Did you live in Elmhurst, Queens? I lived there in the 70’s – early 80’s. Guy adjoining my backyard had a pigeon coop on his roof and flew his birds daily. Was cool to watch as a kid. But then one day the birds where gone and we saw them tare down the coop.

4. Jannie says:

Awesome! I’ve seen a lot of pigeons but none as beautiful as these. Personal pets?

5. Bernie Sanders says:

very pretty birds !

6. Paul says:

Zoos are listed at goodsearch.com & isearchigive.com.