More Latest Photos

48th NYC Pride MarchCrowds gathered for the 48th New York City Pride March on Sunday, June 25, 2017.
NBA DraftPhotos from Thursday night's NBA Draft at Barclays Center.
WFAN 30th AnniversaryPhotos from WFAN's 30th anniversary celebration at Grand Central Terminal.
Storm Damage: Monday, June 19, 2017Storms brought down trees, cut power and left streets flooded in the Tri-State Area on Monday, June 19, 2017.
Driver Rams Car Into Police Vehicle In Paris
USS Fitzgerald Collides With Cargo Ship

1. kendra says:

that is thee most grost thing i have ever saw in an animal!

2. bashie says:

Unbelievable! What a wonderful living art form. You can feel the love the owners have for their pet pigeon. Some of the birds are so strange to me that I can’t tell the head from the torso.

3. ed says:

Over 55 years ago I had a coop in my backyard in Queens , NY. We had Homers and Tiplets and never really ever saw any of these birds you display in a flock. You only saw some of them at shows.
    It was a great hobby during much simpler times. I miss my birds and the “50’s”

1. Rugbyball says:

Did you live in Elmhurst, Queens? I lived there in the 70’s – early 80’s. Guy adjoining my backyard had a pigeon coop on his roof and flew his birds daily. Was cool to watch as a kid. But then one day the birds where gone and we saw them tare down the coop.

4. Jannie says:

Awesome! I’ve seen a lot of pigeons but none as beautiful as these. Personal pets?

5. Bernie Sanders says:

very pretty birds !

6. Paul says:

Zoos are listed at goodsearch.com & isearchigive.com.