More Latest Photos

NFL DraftPhotos from draft night in Philadelphia.
Funeral For FDNY Firefighter William Tolley
Whale Stranded Off Orchard BeachPolice on Sunday, April 23, 2017, were working to rescue a stranded whale offshore from Orchard Beach in the Bronx.
NYC March For ScienceScientists took to the streets in New York and around the world on Saturday, April 22, 2017 in defense of scientific work from attacks including U.S. government budget cuts.
Queen Elizabeth II's 91st Birthday Celebrated In London
WCBS 880 Canon Photo of the Day - Powered by Adorama

1. kendra says:

that is thee most grost thing i have ever saw in an animal!

2. bashie says:

Unbelievable! What a wonderful living art form. You can feel the love the owners have for their pet pigeon. Some of the birds are so strange to me that I can’t tell the head from the torso.

3. ed says:

Over 55 years ago I had a coop in my backyard in Queens , NY. We had Homers and Tiplets and never really ever saw any of these birds you display in a flock. You only saw some of them at shows.
    It was a great hobby during much simpler times. I miss my birds and the “50’s”

1. Rugbyball says:

Did you live in Elmhurst, Queens? I lived there in the 70’s – early 80’s. Guy adjoining my backyard had a pigeon coop on his roof and flew his birds daily. Was cool to watch as a kid. But then one day the birds where gone and we saw them tare down the coop.

4. Jannie says:

Awesome! I’ve seen a lot of pigeons but none as beautiful as these. Personal pets?

5. Bernie Sanders says:

very pretty birds !

6. Paul says:

Zoos are listed at goodsearch.com & isearchigive.com.