More Latest Photos

Oscars 2017: Red Carpet Looks & Memorable MomentsThe 89th Annual Academy Awards Are Set To Kick Off Sunday Night
Daytona 500: Photos From The RaceThe 59th running of the Daytona 500 begins Sunday afternoon, with Chase Elliott on the pole for the second consecutive year.
Stonewall Inn Rally Against Trump Transgender Bathroom PolicyHundreds of protesters gathered Thursday night outside the Stonewall Inn to denounce President Donald Trump's reversal of his predecessor's transgender bathroom policy on Thursday, Feb. 22, 2017.
6 Rescued After Falling Into Central Park PondSix children fell through the ice at the pond in Central Park Monday, Feb. 20, 2017.
Thousands Attend ‘Not My Presidents Day’ Rally In NYCProtesters across the country are attending what’s being billed as “Not My Presidents Day” rallies, including thousands in Columbus Circle outside the Trump International Hotel
2017 NBA All-Star GamePhotos from the NBA All-Star Game on Feb. 20, 2017, in New Orleans.

1. kendra says:

that is thee most grost thing i have ever saw in an animal!

2. bashie says:

Unbelievable! What a wonderful living art form. You can feel the love the owners have for their pet pigeon. Some of the birds are so strange to me that I can’t tell the head from the torso.

3. ed says:

Over 55 years ago I had a coop in my backyard in Queens , NY. We had Homers and Tiplets and never really ever saw any of these birds you display in a flock. You only saw some of them at shows.
    It was a great hobby during much simpler times. I miss my birds and the “50’s”

1. Rugbyball says:

Did you live in Elmhurst, Queens? I lived there in the 70’s – early 80’s. Guy adjoining my backyard had a pigeon coop on his roof and flew his birds daily. Was cool to watch as a kid. But then one day the birds where gone and we saw them tare down the coop.

4. Jannie says:

Awesome! I’ve seen a lot of pigeons but none as beautiful as these. Personal pets?

5. Bernie Sanders says:

very pretty birds !

6. Paul says:

Zoos are listed at goodsearch.com & isearchigive.com.