More Latest Photos

President Donald Trump's Inaugural ParadePresident Donald Trump and his family march for his inaugural parade in Washington, D.C. on Friday, Jan. 20, 2017.
Donald Trump Sworn In As PresidentDonald J. Trump becomes the 45th president of the United States on Friday. Here's a look at the Inauguration Day events.
Violent Protests In Washington On Inauguration Day
Photos: President Barack Obama Departs Oval Office
Trump, D.C. Crowds On Inauguration EvePresident-elect Donald Trump addressed a crowd in Washington, D.C. following an inauguration concert on Thursday, Jan. 19, 2017.
PHOTOS: New Yorkers Hold Anti-Trump Rally On Eve Of InaugurationNew York City Mayor Bill de Blasio arranged a star-studded anti-Trump rally Thursday night.

1. kendra says:

that is thee most grost thing i have ever saw in an animal!

2. bashie says:

Unbelievable! What a wonderful living art form. You can feel the love the owners have for their pet pigeon. Some of the birds are so strange to me that I can’t tell the head from the torso.

3. ed says:

Over 55 years ago I had a coop in my backyard in Queens , NY. We had Homers and Tiplets and never really ever saw any of these birds you display in a flock. You only saw some of them at shows.
    It was a great hobby during much simpler times. I miss my birds and the “50’s”

1. Rugbyball says:

Did you live in Elmhurst, Queens? I lived there in the 70’s – early 80’s. Guy adjoining my backyard had a pigeon coop on his roof and flew his birds daily. Was cool to watch as a kid. But then one day the birds where gone and we saw them tare down the coop.

4. Jannie says:

Awesome! I’ve seen a lot of pigeons but none as beautiful as these. Personal pets?

5. Bernie Sanders says:

very pretty birds !

6. Paul says:

Zoos are listed at goodsearch.com & isearchigive.com.