More Latest Photos

Hurricane Maria Batters Puerto RicoThe National Weather Service is forecasting catastrophic damage as Puerto Rico deals with a direct hit from Hurricane Maria.
Celebrity Jets FansA look at the Jets' most famous fans.
7.1 Magnitude Earthquake Rocks Central MexicoA 7.1 magnitude earthquake rocked central Mexico on Tuesday, collapsing buildings and causing widespread damage.
69th Primetime Emmy AwardsStephen Colbert was the host for the 69th Primetime Emmy Awards on Sunday, Sept. 17, 2017.
Celebrity Giants FansA look at the New York Giants' famous fans.
Hillary Clinton At Barnes & Noble In Union Square

1. kendra says:

that is thee most grost thing i have ever saw in an animal!

2. bashie says:

Unbelievable! What a wonderful living art form. You can feel the love the owners have for their pet pigeon. Some of the birds are so strange to me that I can’t tell the head from the torso.

3. ed says:

Over 55 years ago I had a coop in my backyard in Queens , NY. We had Homers and Tiplets and never really ever saw any of these birds you display in a flock. You only saw some of them at shows.
    It was a great hobby during much simpler times. I miss my birds and the “50’s”

1. Rugbyball says:

Did you live in Elmhurst, Queens? I lived there in the 70’s – early 80’s. Guy adjoining my backyard had a pigeon coop on his roof and flew his birds daily. Was cool to watch as a kid. But then one day the birds where gone and we saw them tare down the coop.

4. Jannie says:

Awesome! I’ve seen a lot of pigeons but none as beautiful as these. Personal pets?

5. Bernie Sanders says:

very pretty birds !

6. Paul says:

Zoos are listed at goodsearch.com & isearchigive.com.