Latest Autos News
- Chrysler Recalls 651,000 SUVs For Mirror Lights The automaker says it knows of three injuries related to this problem...
- Ford Sees Strong Gains In Europe Ford of Europe President says sales are up 6.6 percent in the first half, company on track to make a profit in Europe next year.
- Tips For Preventing Child Deaths In Hot Cars Heatstroke can happen when the temperature is as low as 57 degrees, so here are some tips from safety advocates on avoiding accidental deaths in hot cars.
- Ford Thinks Big With New Cargo Van Company shows off the Transit van, which replaces its long time Ford E-Series.
- GM Worker Warned Company Of Switch Problem In 2005 The 2005 email, unearthed in April during a company wide review of ignition-switch problems, is more evidence that GM knew about safety problems for years but failed to recall troubled cars until recently.
- CBS 2 Exclusive: NJ TRANSIT Bus Operator Caught Reading While Driving A bus driver was allegedly caught reading Tuesday morning, while driving more than 40 passengers on his NJ TRANSIT bus.
- Uber Technologies App To Make Car Service Prices Cheaper Than Cabs The car service app Uber Technologies announced pans Tuedsay Tuesday to cut its prices temporarily in New York City, so as to make its service cheaper than a yellow cab.
- Summer Car Care Tips For Your Next Road Trip Be prepared for any emergencies that may come up. Prep your ride with a few simple steps to ensure a safe road trip this summer.
- Driver Charged Following Crash That Left Pedestrian Dead In Jackson Heights At 4:30 a.m. police responded to 92nd Street and Roosevelt Avenue, and discovered that a male pedestrian had been struck by a vehicle.
- Manhattan Judge Sues Over Traffic Camera Ticket A driver who just so happens to be a judge has filed a lawsuit against the City of New York for a traffic camera ticket he claimed was unjust.