Severe Thunderstorm Watch In Effect For Area Until 10 P.M. | Live Radar | Listen Live: 1010 WINS | WCBS 880
Latest Political News
Dueling Protest Groups Outside Israeli Consulate Call For Mideast Peace Demonstrators on both sides of the Israeli-Palestinian conflict gathered to make their voices heard at the Israeli Consulate on the East Side Wednesday. Port Authority Agrees To More Funding To Fix Deteriorating Bus Terminal Commuters have been saying there is trouble at the Port Authority Bus Terminal in Midtown and it makes for a miserable ride.
New Brooklyn DA Policy May Allow Dismissal Of Many Low-Level Marijuana Cases MTA, LIRR Union Contract Talks Stall As Potential Strike Date Nears Christie’s Chief For Sandy Recovery Leaving Position N.Y. State Receives $3.3 Billion Windfall From Settlement With France’s Largest Bank Judge Rejects State’s Bid To Stop Ocean Sound Blasts Off NJ Rep. Israel Calls For Federal Hotline To Help Hate Crime Victims NYC Details $210 Million Initiative To Cut Crime At Public Housing Developments Pols Urge Children Of Immigrants To Apply For Documentation
Latest Politics From CBS News
- Obama challenges Congress to fix border crisis
- An immigrant teenager's long journey through legal system
- Congressmen quarrel over "badgering" the witness at IRS hearing
- Survey: Sexual assault not investigated at 2 in 5 colleges
- FEMA head: U.S. struggling to keep pace with children crossing border
- Kids overwhelming U.S. border, officials acknowledge
- Obama: Congress "can't get their act together" on immigration
- Democrats push bill reversing Supreme Court's Hobby Lobby ruling
- Senate OKs Julian Castro as housing secretary
- Boehner: No border security, no immigration reform
- Democrats unveil bill to reverse Supreme Court's Hobby Lobby ruling
- White House targets heroin, painkillers in 2014 drug control policy
- Senators press for more sanctions on Russia
- Colorado man: I offered a hit of pot to Obama, and he laughed!
- Udall skipping Obama fundraiser for his campaign
- Feds made $100B in improper payments in '13: agencies
- VA honcho: Sorry about retaliation vs. whistleblowers
- Immigration group on Obama’s $4B request: These kids are "human beings"
- Obama resists calls to visit border during Texas trip
- Ted Cruz, tea party groups urge probe into Mississippi runoff
CBS News Political Hotsheet
- Justin Timberlake says second "20/20" album on the way
- Justin Timberlake planning "20/20" volume 2?
- Watch: Gary Carter's Hall of Fame speech
- Watch: White Sox manager grants sick girl's wish
- Twins' Ben Revere makes unbelievable catch
- George W. Bush dodges foul ball at Rangers game
- Juarez, Mexico - Murder Capital of the World
Latest Headlines From CBS News
- Cape Cod whale numbers are up, delighting watchers
- Cavs take Wiggins with No. 1 pick in NBA draft
- Parents of Santa Barbara victims speak out
- Australian officials reveal new details in Flight MH370 search
- Whitman's new "Machine" the key to HP's future
- Nightmare nanny won't leave home, family says
- High court checks President's recess appointment power
- Can abortion protestors be barred from clinics?
- "Phony scandals" won't get in the way of progress, Obama says
- Can Meg Whitman save HP?
- Prosecutor: Gov. Scott Walker was not target of probe
- Israel IDs 2 main suspects in teens' disappearance
- Report: Excessive drinking responsible for 1 in 10 adult deaths
- Obama: Despite "phony scandals," don't be "cynical"
- Whale numbers are up, delighting watchers
- Fireworks accidents on the rise
- Layoff notices sent to 1,100 Chicago teachers and staff
- FDA struggles to regulate fecal transplants
- Happy 40th birthday to the barcode
- Fireworks-related injuries rise as July 4th approaches