Latest NFL News
- Jets WR Eric Decker: 'I Think New Jersey’s Underrated' "There were other teams that had interest and other visits were a possibility," Decker said Friday on a conference call, "but after here I felt like I was at home."
- Frustrated Justin Tuck Feels He Was Disrespected By Giants "I'm just frustrated with how it ended. I'm upset about it ... Right now, I just don't understand a lot that's gone on and how they strung us along."
- Silverman: Revis Signing Represents The End Of The Patriots’ Way The Jets and general manager John Idzik should be able to see the handwriting on the wall. The Patriots’ way is either dead or dying. Their time at the top of the division is running out.
- Jets Lose Out On Pettigrew, Munnerlyn; Cro Visits Cardinals The Jets made a big splash Wednesday night by signing free-agent wide receiver Eric Decker. Thursday wasn't as kind to GM John Idzik. And Friday hasn't been much better.
- Giants Bring Back Hynoski, Reportedly Agree With Ex-Raven McClain Henry Hynoski became an unrestricted free agent recently after the Giants refused to tender him a contract. He spoke with the Lions on Wednesday before rejoining Big Blue.
- Palladino: Giants Don't Know It Now, But They'll Miss Tuck Big Blue did the smart thing money-wise. Probably football-wise, too. But in terms of leadership, they left themselves with a gigantic hole.
- Matsuzaka Makes Yet Another Case For No. 5 Spot, Mets Edge Nationals Daisuke Matsuzaka and Ross Detwiler stated their cases for jobs as No. 5 starters as the New York Mets beat the Washington Nationals 7-5 on Thursday.
- Longtime Giant Justin Tuck Agrees To 2-Year Deal With Raiders Tuck made two Pro Bowls and had 60.5 career sacks, 20 forced fumbles and six fumble recoveries in 127 career games with New York.
- Dyer: Luckily For The Jets, This General Manager Knows What He's Doing This was the offseason that the New York Jets wanted from general manager John Idzik. And after two full days of free agency, it was exactly what the team needed.
- Keidel: If Decker Is Best The Jets Have To Show For Free Agency, They're Doomed This could be the most fertile NFL free agent market in history. Just off the cuff you can summon a Pro Bowl roll call. And the Jets have signed ... Eric Decker, a second-tier receiver.