Latest NFL News
- Dyer: If You Think Rex Ryan Needs To Pipe Down, You're Missing The Point His audience isn't in the press room or at home on their sofas, but rather seated on stools in Cortland, taking off helmets and pads following a practice.
- Giant Worry: David Wilson To Sit After Suffering Neck 'Burner' The Giants are holding their breath on Wilson, whose career was thought to be in jeopardy when he was diagnosed with spinal stenosis last season.
- Palladino: Injury Frustrating For Beckham, Coughlin And Giants' Offense Coaches just hate when high-drafted rookies get hurt during training camp. They hate it even more when said rookie was slated to take part in a sparkly, new passing offense.
- LISTEN: Mike Francesa Spends The Day At Giants Camp To prepare you for the upcoming campaign, WFAN host Mike Francesa is broadcasting live from Giants camp on Tuesday afternoon.
- Jets' Calvin Pryor Sits Out; Jace Amaro Limited At Practice New York Jets rookie safety Calvin Pryor sat out practice while he recovers from a concussion, although coach Rex Ryan says the first-round pick is "making strides."
- Rex Says He's All In Favor Of Jets' Training Camp Bravado Rex Ryan likes the outward confidence his New York Jets players are showing in training camp, saying it's "a good sign" for his team.
- Keidel: Giants Coach Tom Coughlin Not Ready For Curtain Call Always on the clock, Coughlin -- red-faced, military-molded, fit and fiery, whistle dangling from his neck like a drill instructor -- is literally a lifer.
- Giants' Top Pick Beckham Says He's Cleared The Air With Coughlin The Giants' first pick in this year's draft has been sidelined throughout the early stages of training camp due to an injured right hamstring, something that has frustrated head coach Tom Coughlin.
- RBs Coach: If Season Started Today Ivory Would Be Jets' Goal-Line Back The Jets are stacked at running back. It's the order of things that will need some time to figure out.
- Trump: I'll Submit Bid To Buy Bills, But It's Unlikely My Offer Will Win The billionaire businessman told Fox News that's because he's "not going to do something totally stupid" to make the team his.