1010 WINS invented all news radio and is the longest-running all news station in the country. For more than 45 years, 1010 WINS has been a news and information utility for the New York metropolitan area. Famous around the world for its slogan, “YOU GIVE US 22 MINUTES, WE’LL GIVE YOU THE WORLD,” no other radio station consistently delivers:
- News: 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, every day of the year
- Traffic: Every 10 minutes on the 1′s, every hour of every day
- Weather: Every 4 minutes, every hour, around the clock
- Sports: Every half hour at :15 and :45 around the clock 24 hours a day
- Business: Every half hour at :26 and :56, around the clock
Listeners always know what they’re going to hear when they tune in 1010 on the AM radio dial: No talk shows, no sports play-by-play, no music. Only ALL NEWS, ALL THE TIME. With a team of local street reporters, anchors, writers and producers, New Yorkers can rely on fair, straight-forward, and concise coverage of their world. Read More | 1010 WINS Goes All-News
If you would like to advertise your business or service on 1010 WINS, call Retail Sales Manager Tom Byrne at 212-315-7036 or E-mail Tom Byrne.
Want to advertise on cbsnewyork.com? E-mail Daniel Rendon to inquire
1010 WINS on-air personality Patricia McCann has been working closely with advertising clients for more than two decades writing and voicing endorsement commercials. Click here to read more about Patricia and how she can help your company!
Want to Mouth Off to Montone? E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to share your opinion.
1010 WINS EEO Report: Click here
Questions about a contest or promotion? Contact the Marketing & Promotions Department
CBS Radio Jobs: Click here
The 1010 WINS Traffic department is accepting resumes for all semesters. Applicants must be a Junior or Senior currently enrolled in college, eligible to receive credit for an internship and provide documentation accordingly. Send resumes to: Marcia Levine or fax (646) 308-6922 | CBS Radio Jobs | EEO Report
If you have questions, comments or complaints about 1010 WINS news or programming, you can e-mail news director Ben Mevorach here email@example.com or send a letter to:
Director of News and Programming
1010 WINS Radio
345 Hudson Street
New York, NY 10014
WINS Radio Commercial Spokesperson
- Wax or Real? 'World War Z' Premiere Scaffold Collapse At Hearst... The 67th Annual Tony Awards...
- Stars Arrive At The 2013 Tony... Funeral For Frank Lautenberg Enterprise Pavilion Update Manhattanhenge 2013
- Apparent Home Explosion In... President Obama Visits Jersey... Memorial Day 2013 Shuttle Pavilion Update
- Tornado Devastates Moore,... Metro-North Derailment Repairs Bridgeport Metro-North Train... Eye On Manhattan