Amaan Ahmmad

Brooklyn 6-Month-Old Amaan Ahmmad Who Died After Antibiotic Overdose Laid To RestAmaan went into cardiac arrest and was declared brain dead after receiving an adult dosage of an antibiotic.
ME Rules Death Of Brooklyn 6-Month-Old 'Accident' Resulting From Antibiotic OverdoseAhmmad was taken to Brookdale Hospital by his parents, Ummay Sultana and Amain Ahmmad, for treatment for fever before being given what was ruled an accidental adult dose of the antibiotic azithromycin.
Giving Tuesday
Charles Osgood Event

Listen Live