CBS2-Header-Logo WFAN 1010WINS WCBS tiny WLNYLogo

Ammonia

Rocky the dog may be permanently blind after he was splashed with ammonia in a Staten Island backyard, his owners say. (Credit: CBS 2)

Family: Dog May Be Permanently Blind After Being Splashed With Ammonia

A dog named Rocky may end up losing his eyesight, after a neighbor allegedly threw ammonia in his face in the Heartland Village section of Staten Island.

06/18/2014

credit: File Photo

What’s That Smell On The PATH Train?

So, you’re waiting for a PATH train, sitting on a bench when all of a sudden, something enters your nasal passages and it’s not pleasant.

06/07/2011