Although the TCU-Utah matchup doesn’t scream prestige or history, make no mistake, this is by far the biggest game of week 10.
I don’t mean to gloat or anything, but I did nail this game in my predictions this week. I said Wisconsin would knock off the undeserving #1 team in the land, Ohio State.
The Buckeyes celebrate their new #1 ranking by taking a trip to Madison to take on the Wisconsin Badgers. Surviving this test will be no easy feat for Jim Tressel and company.
10. Arkansas (3-1): I put the Razorbacks ahead of teams such as Utah, Miami and Stanford because they are more deserving.
Alabama 24 Arkansas 20: We knew this was the best game of the weekend heading in, and it certainly lived up to the hype.
Can you believe it’s week 4 already? The good news is we are entering what is by far the best weekend of college football we’ve had to this point.
I figured we were in for a ho-hum Saturday, but boy was I wrong. Despite the lack of buzz going in, we were witness to the best day of the college football season so far.
- Shuttle Pavilion Update Tornado Devastates Moore,... Metro-North Derailment Repairs Bridgeport Metro-North Train...
- Eye On Manhattan World Trade Center Sunrise Construction Barges For New... Prince Harry Plays Polo In...
- Prince Harry Visits New York... Demolition Begins On Jet Star... Prince Harry Visits Jersey... Angelina Jolie Through The...
- Spire Installed Atop One... Garbage Truck Demolishes Home... Another Brick In The... Costume Gala At The Met