CBS2-Header-Logo WFAN 1010WINS WCBS tiny WLNYLogo

boiler

Residents of a Tremont apartment building had to stay bundled up indoors for weeks while their heat was off. (Credit CBS 2)

Some Tremont Residents Spent Frigid Weeks Without Heat

The frigid weather has only added insult to injury for families in the Bronx who have been stuck without heat for weeks.

12/13/2013

Hot water heater explosion in Manville, NJ (credit: Terry Sheridan/1010 WINS)

Officials: Manville Explosion Caused By Pressure Build Up In Boiler, Not Gas

As two PSE&G workers were heading into the basement of a Manville home, the boiler exploded.

09/04/2011