carbon monoxide leak

EMS workers arrive at the Walt Whitman Shops following a carbon monoxide leak on Feb. 22, 2014. (credit: CBS 2)

Water Heater Pipe Blamed In Deadly L.I. Mall Carbon Monoxide Leak

The fumes were circulated in the basement by the ventilation systems at the Legal Sea Foods restaurant at the Walt Whitman Shops on Long Island, Huntington Chief Fire Marshal Terence McNally said.

02/23/2014

Carbon Monoxide Leak Sickens Conn. School Children

Twenty grade-school children have been hospitalized in Waterbury after falling ill to a carbon monoxide leak.

01/04/2011