The fire started at around 5:15 p.m. Friday at a home on Norwood Drive in Lacey Township.
New York State Crime Stoppers on Thursday were offering a reward of up to $2,500 for an arrest, after a woman was stabbed and wounded as she walked a dog in Westchester County.
The brown, female mixed terrier was then reportedly struck by another car, leaving the animal seriously injured.
An adorable puppy was found abandoned in a box in North Bergen, New Jersey this week, along with heartbreaking note.
The 101st running of the Tour de France began Saturday, July 5th and will run through Sunday, July 27th. In total, the finishing teams/riders will have traveled 2,276.7 miles (3,664 kilometers) on their way to a chance at victory.
Suffolk County SPCA Chief Roy Gross said a witness saw a woman throw a small dog from her car in front of an Exxon gas station on Montauk Highway.
Police on Tuesday said they have located a 69-year-old tourist from Japan who went missing along with his dog.
A dog named Rocky may end up losing his eyesight, after a neighbor allegedly threw ammonia in his face in the Heartland Village section of Staten Island.
Dozens of emergency responders came to the rescue of the pop who was named ‘clover’ by firefighters. On Sunday, 4-year-old Clover met her forever family the DiFalcos of Little Falls.
Firefighters rushed to the the aid of a stranded dog, and they were able to pull her to safety. And now after a shave and some tender loving care, she is hoping to be rescued again.
Residents of a building in Chelsea are fit to be tied, claiming an aggressive dog has bitten multiple people and the woman who owns the dog is not maintaining control.
The cockapoo, named Miracle, celebrated her birthday Thursday with a new haircut and mani-pedi.
Cheers rang out at Hemsptead Lake in Rockville Centre when firefighters brought a nearly frozen mixed Labrador named Teddy to shore.
Bond has been set for $500 for a kennel attendant at a Long Island animal shelter, who was accused of throwing in a commercial dumpster.
Candy is great for trick-or-treaters, but it can be very dangerous for your dog or cat.