A ruptured steam pipe sent two people to the hospital from an Edison, New Jersey laboratory Wednesday afternoon.
In our exclusive video, you can see the scene a police pursued a suspected bank robber this morning on Route 1 & 9.
The New Jersey Division of Consumer Affairs has responded to a CBS 2 exclusive, opening a review after the discovery that medical billing company M.D. Manage left sensitive information out in the open.
The New Jersey medical billing company M.D. Manage has been implicated in a huge data breach, with sensitive information from hundreds of local residents posted on the Internet for everyone to see.
The 500 students displaced by last month’s 6-alarm fire have been back learning in makeshift classrooms on the campus of Middlesex County College.
Demolition of the James Monroe Elementary School is scheduled to start Friday.
Hundreds of students whose New Jersey school was gutted by a fire are getting a special treat Wednesday. About 500 students got the chance to stomp the football field during a surprise trip to MetLife Stadium.
A brush fire billowing thick black smoke has burned 35 to 40 acres in a marshy part of central New Jersey.
A six-alarm fire tore through James Monroe Elementary School in Edison last weekend.
James Monroe Elementary School students attended classes at Middlesex County College for the first time Wednesday since a fire destroyed their school over the weekend.
Custodian Jerome C. Higgins, 48, of East Brunswick, was charged with a petty disorderly persons offense for smoking inside the school, the Middlesex County Prosecutor’s office said.
Classes have been canceled for the 500 students for Monday, school officials announced via the school’s website Sunday afternoon.
An extra-alarm fire ripped through an elementary school in Edison, N.J. on Saturday evening, and left the school burned to the ground.
Despite that officers are supposed to be protecting and serving, it’s alleged that one Edison, N.J. police sergeant parked his police cruiser outside his house and watched the Super Bowl inside.
A family in New Jersey narrowly escaped a fire that broke out as they were about to put their Thanksgiving meal on the table.