Following Son's Death, L.I. Family Urges Parents To Come Up With Food Allergy PlanGiovanni Cipriano,14, had an anaphylactic reaction to eating trail mix he didn't know contained peanuts. Gio slipped into a coma, was on life support for weeks and died last month.
Long Island Mom Fights To Get EpiPens In All SchoolsA nearly tragic incident has prompted one Long Island mother's crusade, WCBS 880's Sophia Hall reported.
HealthWatch: Insect StingsSummer weekends often mean insect stings. For most people, those bug bites are a nuisance, but for millions, they can be life-threatening, Dr. Max Gomez reports.