The school superintendent says police and bomb-sniffing dogs searched the building and did not find any explosives.
The American Museum of Natural History was evacuated Friday afternoon, after a small fire broke out.
According to Monroe Police Lt. Brian McCauley, the school was evacuated as a precaution after the threat was called in at 9:30 a.m.
A crack from the basement to the roof prompted the evacuation of a Brooklyn apartment building Monday afternoon.
Flight 3340 had just taken off and was bound for Knoxville, Tenn. when the plane’s pilots reported smoke in the cockpit, the Federal Aviation Administration said.
An elementary school in Montclair, N.J. was evacuated Monday afternoon, after a student brought a relic grenade into the building.
The Garden State Plaza Mall in Paramus, N.J. was evacuated Saturday evening after a panic about shots being fired, but police believed the panic was sparked by a car fire.
The historic Angel Orensanz Center on the Lower East Side was evacuated Monday night, after beams inside the building were found to be unstable.
Dozens of people were evacuated from a Manhattan subway station and three neighboring buildings due to a transformer fire, the Fire Department said.
Several hundred people have been evacuated from 11 Princeton University buildings because of a gas leak. All buildings were cleared for occupation at 12:40 p.m.
City Hall in Jersey City was evacuated Monday, after a letter to Mayor Steven Fulop containing white powder and a picture of Tim Tebow was discovered, according to a published report.
The Roosevelt Field Mall on Long Island was partially evacuated Tuesday, after smoky conditions at a Macy’s store.
At around 4:30 p.m., the FDNY ordered everyone out of the building due to some structural integrity possibly due to construction taking place next door to the building.
Guests at the posh Bowery Hotel were evacuated late Tuesday morning, after a fire broke out in an elevator machinery room.
The fire broke out just before 9 a.m. Friday on the third floor of a building on Gregory Avenue. When firefighters arrived, residents were screaming for help from the windows and fire escapes, officials said.