Woman Dies Of Flesh-Eating Infection After Eating Raw OystersA woman's crabbing trip in Louisiana turned tragic after she died from a flesh-eating bacterial infection health officials say came from eating raw oysters.
East Patchogue Firefighter With Flesh-Eating Bacteria Released From Hospital"I can't wait to just be with my son, my fiancée and just continue my life," Ralph Lettieri said. "It's a great day, I couldn't be any happier. I waited for this day for the longest time."
Doctors Race To Save Long Island Firefighter From Flesh-Eating BacteriaA firefighter on Long Island is in the fight of his life as doctors race against the clock to save Ralph Lettierei's leg from flesh-eating bacteria.
NJ Man Shares Story Of Survival After Battling Flesh-Eating DiseaseJack Dudas suffered a medical nightmare after he fell down the stairs at his home in Perth Amboy in January. “It turned purple like two days after I fell down the stairs and then a day or so later I woke up and it was completely blown up,” Dudas told 1010 WINS.
Long Island Veteran Thanks Doctors For Saving His Arm From Flesh-Eating BacteriaTimothy Callahan, 26, of Farmingdale fought in the Persian Gulf and helped earthquake victims in Haiti. But the veteran's biggest fight came at home when a rare flesh-eating bacteria attacked his arm.
LI Woman Survives Case Of Deadly, Flesh-Eating BacteriaA terrible case of oft-lethal, flesh-eating bacteria on Long Island almost claimed the life of a Bellmore mother, but some quick-thinking doctors managed to save the day.