Bronx Salon Agrees To Pay $165K To Employee Fired After Warning Coworkers Of Health HazardsA Bronx salon has agreed to pay $165,000 to an employee who was fired after warning her colleagues about the dangers of a hair straightener containing formaldehyde.
Government Sues Bronx Salon That Fired Employee Who Complained About Use Of ChemicalValerie Connolly claims she was fired after warning workers of a potentially dangerous treatment of hair straightening.
Sen. Gillibrand Throws Support Behind Petition To Ban Toxic Chemicals In ToysStanding in front of a table filled with popular name brand toys, Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand says there are hidden dangers.
Home Air Quality: Are Americans Suffocating Themselves?The EPA now considers poor indoor air quality to be a top risk to public health.
Queens Professor Weighs In On Controversial Ingredients In Johnson & Johnson Baby ShampooJohnson's baby shampoo is under fire for 2 ingredients -- dioxane and quaternium-15 -- which wipes out bacteria on the hair and scalp.