TRAFFIC ALERT: Major Delays On WB I-287 Due To Overturned Truck | Traffic Updates | WCBS 880 | 1010 WINS
State Probes Case Of Hantavirus Contracted By L.I. Man Michael Vaughan of Stony Brook said he was bit by a mouse in August during a camping trip in the Adirondacks near Lake Placid, N.Y.
Health Department: Montauk Man Died After Breathing In Fumes From Mice DroppingsHantavirus is a lung infection caused by a microbe sometimes found in urine, droppings or saliva of infected rodents. Humans can become infected by inhaling the microscopic particles.

More From CBS New York

CAMPAIGN 2016
WCBS 880 Small Business Breakfast

Listen Live