Officer Gregory Zakoscielny noticed the driver pulled over on the side of the road and got out of his squad car to see what was going on.
Troopers Ruben Benavidez and James Hearne just happened to be driving through Trenton when they came across a family struggling to help their son breathe after he started choking on a chicken nugget.
Babysitter Anna Reid, 15, was feeding 3-year-old Lia Simitz pizza when the toddler took a bite too big and a piece was lodged in her throat.
One of the scariest things a parent can come face to face with is a choking child. Or for Erin Shirhall, her son silently choking while her back was turned.
Last weekend, at a backyard barbeque with family and friends, Priscilla Pereira choked on a grape and during the chaos a friend called 911 desperate for help. What happened next is likely why she’s still alive.