With all due respect to Syracuse-Louisville, Oklahoma-Kansas State is the best and most intriguing game of the weekend.
The college football season is back, and not a second too soon. This year’s race to the BCS title is wide open. I know that’s one of those overused clichés, but this year it rings truer than ever.
All Cam Newton did week in and week out was perform at a level no other player in the country was able to reach.
Newton and James were named finalists for the Heisman Trophy on Monday, and will be joined by Stanford’s Andrew Luck and Kellen Moore of Boise State for Saturday’s announcement in Times Square.
Cam Newton may very well have clinched the Heisman with his heroic second half performance in Auburn’s come from behind, season saving win over rival Alabama.
Justin Blackmon proved once again to be the guy for a very underrated Cowboy team that took apart Kansas 48-14. Blackmon doesn’t have a realistic chance to win the Heisman, but he’s had a heck of a year.
Justin Blackmon has been the best wide receiver in the country this season and proved it once again this week against Texas.
5. John Clay, RB, Wisconsin: (929 rush yards – 13 TD’s) – His numbers may not poke your eyes out, but anybody who’s seen Clay in action knows just how valuable he is to the Badgers.
5. Andrew Luck, QB, Stanford: Stanford has been flying under the radar and so has their star quarterback. But Luck is the best pure quarterback in the game.
- Shuttle Pavilion Update Tornado Devastates Moore,... Metro-North Derailment Repairs Bridgeport Metro-North Train...
- Eye On Manhattan World Trade Center Sunrise Construction Barges For New... Prince Harry Plays Polo In...
- Prince Harry Visits New York... Demolition Begins On Jet Star... Prince Harry Visits Jersey... Angelina Jolie Through The...
- Spire Installed Atop One... Garbage Truck Demolishes Home... Another Brick In The... Costume Gala At The Met