Hero Brother, Mason Shirhall, Shares Life-Saving Tips On Visit To WLNY's The CouchA 7-year-old is being called a hero for leaping to his action when he saw his big brother choking. What he did is a lesson for kids and parents everywhere. The Shirhall family visited The Couch on Tuesday to talk about their incredible experience and the importance of teaching kids first aid.
Quick-Thinking 7-Year-Old Saves Choking Older Brother With HeimlichOne of the scariest things a parent can come face to face with is a choking child. Or for Erin Shirhall, her son silently choking while her back was turned.