PSE&G Works To Restore Power In Passaic, NJ Following Equipment FailureAt its peak, 7,000 customers were without power.
Power Restored Following 'Major' Outage In Bayonne, New JerseyPSE&G said two transformers at its Bayonne switching station went out of service around 9:23 a.m., knocking out power to around 20,000 customers.
‘She Was Very Fortunate,’ Tree Slams Into Bedroom Minutes After Woman Gets UpBrutal winds caused damage and created a commuter mess for the ride home. The powerful winds ripped the roof off of a Queens gas station sending customers scrambling.
PSEG Outages Up, Residents Demand AnswersCBS2's Carolyn Gusoff reports that outages are up 37 percent over last year, with nearly 270,000 reported since January.
Parts Of Newark Still Without Power After Early Morning Fire Damages EquipmentAccording to PSEG, the outage began with a manhole fire at University Avenue and Bleecker Street at around 1:30 a.m.
2 Storm-Related Deaths On LI; Roads, LIRR Service Shut DownThe monstrous blizzard was blamed for two deaths on Long Island late Saturday.
Tri-State Power Outage InformationCheck for the latest outage information in your city, town or village.
CBS2 Investigates: Experts Say Decaying Gas Lines Are A Ticking Time Bomb Below City StreetsFrom the city to the suburbs, thousands of miles of some of the country's oldest and decaying gas mains lay just below the surface of our streets.
Firefighters Extinguish Massive Fire At PSE&G Substation In Bergen CountyAbout 40 homes in the area were evacuated as a precaution.
Construction Equipment Tips Over, Takes Down Power Lines In Ridgefield, N.J.A piece of construction equipment tipped over and took down power lines in Ridgefield, New Jersey Wednesday, cutting power to hundreds of customers.
PSE&G Contractor Rescued From Mud In Bergen CountyThe contractor got stuck on in the thick mud along Disposal Road at around 8:40 a.m., according to officials.
Mother, Child Found Dead Inside East Orange Home; Carbon Monoxide SuspectedCarbon monoxide is odorless and colorless. There was a carbon monoxide detector in the home but it was inoperable, Chief of Detectives Anthony F. Ambrose said.

More From CBS New York

CELEBRATING 50 YEARS
Get Our Morning Briefs
Bloomberg WCBS Tri-State Business Index

Watch & Listen LIVE