A fire broke out this weekend at the original Nathan’s Famous restaurant at Coney Island.
A fire damaged a popular restaurant with an extensive jazz record collection in the East Village early Sunday.
The health scare persisted Saturday morning, after city officials announced that patrons at a West Village restaurant may have been exposed to hepatitis A.
Michael’s owner Michael McCarty and executive chef Kyung Up Lim visited The Couch to prepare one of the restaurant’s signature dishes, Vegetable Jap Chae. Find the recipe below.
The search is on for a couple of vandals caught on surveillance camera, leaving graffiti tags outside a business in Williamsburg, Brooklyn.
Two men were shot – one of them fatally — early Saturday inside a restaurant in Jamaica, Queens.
RASCAL FLATTS: ALL ACCESS & UNCOVERED DVD is available today and Gary LeVox talks with Detroit station 99.5 WYCD about the DVD documentary, the inner struggles, and something new in the works.
When Sandy hit, dozens of downtown buildings went dark and thousands of employees were relocated. For small businesses like restaurants and salons those relocated employees make up a large portion of the customer base.
The Upper West Side restaurant operated by Lady Gaga’s family has been slammed with six critical violations by the New York City Department of Health.
“It would simply state we either have these ingredients or we don’t have these ingredients,” said councilman David Greenfield.
“It’s a very sad and difficult decision,” said owner Christopher Villano. “We are proud to have served as a fun gathering place for Yankee fans and been host to important sports broadcasts and announcements over the years.”
Inspectors told the Board of Health that the worker in Nyack improperly disposed of foul-smelling residue from a soda machine.
Restaurants and stores near residential zones would have to close by 11 p.m. Sunday through Thursday and by midnight Friday and Saturday.
Maybe you couldn’t sit at table number one at the famed restaurant in it’s heyday, but now you can. That table and four chairs are among the over 200 items from the Upper East Side watering hole that will hit the auction block next month.
The restaurant admitted it accidentally served the group a meat dish during an India Day celebration in 2009.