Super Bowl contenders upgraded their rosters either by trade or free agency. Losing teams added talent in the hopes of making a run at the playoffs. Here are 10 of the most noteworthy moves.
Lost amid all the negative banter — and Monday morning quarterbacking — after the Jets’ Week 2 loss in Pittsburgh was, well, more negativity.
Who could have seen this coming? Baseball enters its home stretch with surprise teams all over Roberts’ rankings. Meanwhile, the Yankees continue to slide… and slide…
The Texas Rangers hold on to the #1 spot for another week with the LA Dodgers hot on the trail.
Will the Indians stay at the top? Do the Yankees make the cut? Check out Evan’s Top 10 teams in baseball.
Ladies and gentlemen I present to you this year’s San Diego Padres. Cleveland, the team nobody in their right mind expected to be competitive, but looky looky.
10. Alabama (9-2): For some insane reason the Tide played Georgia State – I repeat Georgia State – this late in the season.
10. Nebraska (8-1): The Cornhuskers played Iowa State without quarterback Taylor Martinez and were lucky to come out alive in their 31-30 overtime win.
10. Nebraska (7-1): The Cornhuskers dispelled the myth of the Missouri Tigers on Saturday…
10. Ohio State (7-1): Unfortunately, Ohio State will need for a million things to go their way for them to accomplish the goals they had coming into the season.
10. Arkansas (3-1): I put the Razorbacks ahead of teams such as Utah, Miami and Stanford because they are more deserving.
1. Alabama (4-0): The Tide got a big scare from Arkansas. But what doesn’t kill them only makes them stronger.
After 7 ½ long months, college football is finally back. The BCS race is wide open and we’re certain to be in store for a crazy and unpredictable season.