CBS2-Header-Logo WFAN 1010WINS WCBS tiny WLNYLogo

Walt Whitman Mall

Authorities outside the Legal Sea Foods at the Walt Whitman Shops in Huntington Station where a man died and dozens more were sickened by a carbon monoxide leak, Feb. 22, 2014 (credit: Jim Powers/1010 WINS)

1 Dead, Dozens Rushed To Area Hospitals After Carbon Monoxide Leak At Long Island Mall

A spokesperson for the Huntington Community First Aid Squad told 1010 WINS that an employee of the restaurant Legal Sea Foods at the Walt Whitman Mall in Huntington Station was killed by the odorless gas.

02/22/2014

Handicapped Parking - File / Photo: AP

Tis The Season… To Steal Handicapped Parking?

At the Walt Whitman Mall in Huntington, Long Island, there are dozens of handicapped parking spaces, and Suffolk County Sheriff’s deputies are closely watching.

12/08/2010