The family of world traveler and adventure blogger Harry Devert asked for help on Saturday and now his girlfriend Sarah Schiear has added her voice.
Most stores did manage to open even as potential customers struggled to clear their driveways so they could head out.
A judge ruled Monday that the lawsuit against Jason Rosenbaum and Corey Rossman in connection with the disappearance of college student Lauren Spierer can move forward.
Meaghan White, 34, allegedly had two sexual encounters with a 16-year-old boy in her car at Wilson’s Woods Park in Mount Vernon, Westchester Police said.
County leaders are touting a program that they say would not only save homeowners time but also save the county money without the leaves ever leaving your property.
Niculae Petre, Dorin Husa, Valer Zaharia, and Teodora Zaharia, are accused of stealing customers’ PIN numbers and other financial information.
Santa and Mrs. Claus were on hand for the festivities, the couple watched as Emanuel Ringers and Yuletide Carolers put on live performances.
The incident was captured on a police cruiser’s dashboard cam and began during an attempted traffic stop, CBS 2 reported.
The property is home to a real estate executive and his wife, an NYPD psychologist, and the couple’s two children, according to authorities.
A Westchester County teen is accused of secretly videotaping people inside a health club locker room.
Instead of students lugging around heavy textbooks for each class, they are now required to have a laptop or tablet.
Rabbi Alfredo Borodowski, 49, of White Plains has been charged with criminal impersonation for an incident from May on the Sprain Brook Parkway.
A water emergency has been declared in the upscale Westchester County village of Scarsdale after a double pump failure, officials announced.
Rabbi Alfredo Borodowski was accused last month of flashing a fake badge at a fellow motorist in Mamaroneck. On Wednesday, police in White Plains accused him of doing the same thing there in May.
The summer heat has sparked concerns that go beyond the soaring temperatures, something sickening could be lurking inside of certain air conditioners.