10. Nebraska (8-1): The Cornhuskers played Iowa State without quarterback Taylor Martinez and were lucky to come out alive in their 31-30 overtime win.
5. Andrew Luck, QB, Stanford: Stanford has been flying under the radar and so has their star quarterback. But Luck is the best pure quarterback in the game.
10. Nebraska (7-1): The Cornhuskers dispelled the myth of the Missouri Tigers on Saturday…
A Wisconsin man whose theft of a tourist’s bag was captured in a photograph the tourist was taking has been sentenced to five days in jail.
10. Ohio State (7-1): Unfortunately, Ohio State will need for a million things to go their way for them to accomplish the goals they had coming into the season.
Number 1 has now lost three weeks in a row. This time around it was the top ranked BCS team Oklahoma dropping a prime time inter-conference game to rival Missouri.
When the first official BCS rankings were released Sunday the Sooners took the top spot. Their prize is a trip to Missouri to take on the defensive-minded Tigers.
10. Utah (6-0): It’s just not the record that impresses me – because they don’t play the best of competition – it’s the team, and the way they play on both sides of the ball.
I don’t mean to gloat or anything, but I did nail this game in my predictions this week. I said Wisconsin would knock off the undeserving #1 team in the land, Ohio State.
For the second week in a row, there will be a new No. 1 in college football, with the Buckeyes falling the way Alabama was beaten last week – on the road and in conference.
The Buckeyes celebrate their new #1 ranking by taking a trip to Madison to take on the Wisconsin Badgers. Surviving this test will be no easy feat for Jim Tressel and company.
We headed into the weekend with a plethora of marquee matchups, but very few of them actually lived up to the hype. However, despite the lack of drama, we saw some big statements made.
We are entering the best Saturday of the season to date. The headliner is #7 Florida visiting Tuscaloosa to take on #1 Alabama.
1. Alabama (4-0): The Tide got a big scare from Arkansas. But what doesn’t kill them only makes them stronger.
Alabama, hands down the best team in the country. As Joe Paterno would tell you, there’s no stopping the Tide.
- Shuttle Pavilion Update Tornado Devastates Moore,... Metro-North Derailment Repairs Bridgeport Metro-North Train...
- Eye On Manhattan World Trade Center Sunrise Construction Barges For New... Prince Harry Plays Polo In...
- Prince Harry Visits New York... Demolition Begins On Jet Star... Prince Harry Visits Jersey... Angelina Jolie Through The...
- Spire Installed Atop One... Garbage Truck Demolishes Home... Another Brick In The... Costume Gala At The Met