This article is provided and sponsored by: Healthfirst
One of the goals of the Affordable Care Act, also known as “Obamacare,” is to make sure all Americans have affordable health insurance. Even so, what’s affordable is different for each person, and financial help is available to individuals who qualify.
Financial assistance is based on income and family size. For example, you may be eligible if:
- You earn less than $45,960 as an individual
- You earn less than $94,200 as a family of four
You can use the Healthfirst Affordable Care Advisor to determine an estimate of the financial help you could receive.
Additional questions? Healthfirst is here to help. Visit us at www.joinhealthfirst.org/cbs to fill out a form and have a Healthfirst representative contact you. Our representatives can help you to:
– Choose and sign up for a healthcare plan that’s best for you and your family
– Understand Obamacare and NY State of Health
– Keep you informed of important changes
Healthfirst offers many health plans on NY State of Health, with access to thousands of doctors and specialists at many of the city’s top hospitals. Let us help you find the healthcare you deserve.