NEW YORK (WCBS 880) – After Saturday morning’s accident on the Ed Koch Queensboro Bridge, local officials have had enough.

Sen. Michael Ginaris said the Department of Transportation needs to do something to fix the traffic pattern where three accidents have taken place in about a month.

READ MORE: Glass Bottle Attack In Chelsea Station Just The Latest Incident As Subway Crime Increases

“All of these accidents have occurred on the lower level on the outer lane going into Queens,” Ginaris said. “The cars are now required to make some very sharp turns to get off the bridge and as a result there have been two incidents where they literally flew into business windows.”

LISTEN: WCBS 880’s Sophia Hall spoke with Ginaris

So far two people have died in the accidents.

READ MORE: Racism Declared A Public Health Crisis In New York City

That’s two people too many, Ginaris said.

“Rather than accept responsibility and redo the traffic pattern at that exit ramp, the DOT is blaming the drivers,” Ginaris said. “That’d be some bizarre coincidence that three drivers in a row had the exact same accident in the same location. I don’t believe in coincidences.”

The DOT could not be reached for comment.

MORE NEWS: Civilian Complaint Review Board: Dozens Of NYPD Officers Should Be Disciplined For Misconduct During Black Lives Matter Protests Last Year

Have you driven over the bridge? How dangerous is the traffic pattern there? Tell us in our comments section below.