COLUMBIA, MO (AP) — Illinois-based Mead Johnson says another batch of tests done on its Enfamil Premium Newborn infant formula found no trace of the bacteria tied to the death of a Missouri baby.

Preliminary hospital tests indicated 10-day-old Avery Cornett died Dec. 18 of a rare infection caused by bacteria known as Cronobacter Sakazakii. The source of the bacteria hasn’t been determined, but it can be found in powdered formula.

READ MORE: Shark Sighted Off Jones Beach Day After Lifeguard Was Bitten

Avery had consumed Enfamil Newborn formula.

National retailers including Wal-Mart Stores Inc., Walgreen Co., Kroger Co. and Safeway have since pulled a batch of the powdered infant formula from their shelves.

READ MORE: Full Lineup Revealed For 'We Love New York City: The Homecoming Concert' In Central Park

The Food and Drug Administration, the Centers for Disease Control and the Missouri Department of Health are investigating Avery’s death.

Mead Johnson said Sunday it shared its test results with investigators.

Share your thoughts in our comments section below…

MORE NEWS: NYPD: William Roberson Charged With Vandalizing Black Wall Street Gallery In SoHo

(Copyright 2011 by The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.)