MONTVALE, N.J. (CBSNewYork) —Six firefighters and a resident were injured when a deck collapsed in New Jersey.
The incident occurred around 9 p.m. Tuesday when firefighters responded to a chimney fire at a home on Jan Court in Montvale.
The firefighters and a resident were standing on the deck when it gave way.
One firefighter suffered a broken foot, another has a serious ankle injury, CBS 2 reported.
You May Also Be Interested In These Stories:
[display-posts category=”news” wrapper=”ul” posts_per_page=”4″]