MOONACHIE, N.J.(CBSNewYork) — Eight people were taken to the hospital due to fumes at a Moonachie printing company on Friday.
As 1010 WINS reported, the building was closed for the rest of the day will likely remain shut on Saturday.
Officials said that they weren’t sure what the smell is, but are confident that it is not dangerous.
Christine Jiminez, an administrator at 4 Over Inc said that a lot of people were getting sick with severe dizziness, headaches, and nausea.
“To me it smells sort of like somewhere between formaldehyde and burnt rubber,” she said.