NEW YORK (CBSNewYork) — The second of two bodies found in the rubble at the site of last week’s East Village explosion has been positively identified as a restaurant busboy, city officials said Wednesday.

The city medical examiner’s office said it used DNA evidence to identify the body as Moises Locon, 26. His family has been notified.

Locon was working at Sushi Park last Thursday when an explosion and fire leveled three buildings on Second Avenue near East Seventh Street. His body was recovered Sunday.

The body of another victim, Nicholas Figueroa, 23, who was on a date at the restaurant at the time of the blast, was also found in the debris and positively identified earlier this week.

The medical examiner’s office said it is still investigating the cause of manner of death of both victims.

Authorities are also still investigating the blast. City officials suspect leaking natural gas in the basement of the restaurant was the source of the explosion, which sparked a raging blaze that took hundreds of firefighters to quell.