MIAMI (CBSNewYork)Jets wide receiver Robby Anderson is reportedly facing a felony charge after being arrested at a music festival in Miami on Sunday.

According to multiple reports, Anderson was arrested at the Rolling Loud Festival and has been charged with a felony count of resisting arrest with violence as well as obstruction of justice.

READ MORE: Columbia Student Killed, Tourist Wounded In Stabbings Near Morningside Park; Suspect In Custody

Anderson is accused of pushing a police officer and fighting with security after being asked to leave the concert. 

According to a report from the Miami-Dade Police Department, obtained by SNY, a police officer responding to the altercation between Anderson and security ordered the Jet to sit on the ground, but Anderson instead “tensed his body and pushed” the officer.

He was then “redirected to the ground,” but “continued to fight with police and security,” according to the criminal complaint.

Police said there was no indication Anderson was under the influence of alcohol or drugs. He is due to appear in court May 15.

READ MORE: Suffolk County Police Officer Timothy Thrane Set To Be Released From Hospital

The Jets released a statement Monday saying: “We are aware of the situation. This is a pending legal matter and we will have no further comment at this time.”

MORE: Keidel: Jets Appear To Be In No Hurry To Find Their QB Of The Future

Undrafted coming out Temple last season, Anderson, who turns 24 on Tuesday, enjoyed a successful rookie campaign, catching 42 passes for 587 yards and two touchdowns.

The Jets have been plagued by a number of disciplinary issues this offseason. Three of their players have been suspended by the NFL. Tight end Austin Seferian-Jenkins received a two-game ban for his DUI arrest last year. And wide receiver Jalin Marshall and cornerback Nick Marshall were each suspended four games for violating the league’s policy on performance-enhancing drugs. The Jets have since released Nick Marshall.

MORE NEWS: NYC DOT Investigating Anti-Vaccine Ad At Bus Shelter In Brooklyn

Cornerback Darrelle Revis was arrested in February following a street altercation with two men in Pittsburgh. The Jets released him two weeks later. All charges against Revis were later dropped.