NEW YORK (CBSNewYork) – There was a scare in Queens Tuesday morning.
Fire crews responded to a gas leak at Linden Boulevard and Everitt Place in St. Albans.READ MORE: New York Weather: CBS2’s 11/28 Sunday Morning Forecast
National Grid said a third-party contractor damaged a service line shortly before 9 a.m. The leak was capped by 9:30 a.m.READ MORE: Alec Burks, Evan Fournier Spark Knicks Past Hawks
A nearby school was briefly evacuated.MORE NEWS: Suns Extend Win Streak To 16 With Victory Over Nets
There were no injuries.